The Ex Prank

NOTE:

Hey guys!!
i'll post a fluff 'cause today's mah Birthday!

but i'm still on hiatus,sorry!!

this is my birthday special for all of you!!!
---------

The Ex Prank

taehyung ask jungkook to say 'what would you do if we broke up' for the challenge he has been given by a certain fan,and taehyung answered "i would go back to my ex" jungkook got jealous but taehyung immediately say "you're my ex" and jeongguk is like "oh."

(i saw this on TikTok and i just felt like the need to make one for my birthday update, 'cause i don't want smut on my birthday HEHE)

(( Please ignore typos :<< ))

----------

Just a normal day for a Instagram Famous Taehyung and his boyfriend Jeongguk, They already went out to eat breakfast at Mcdonals.

Making their way back home, Jeongguk driving and Taehyung scrolling through Instagram and TikTok, with airpods on, Taehyung happend to cross with a video of a girl telling her boyfriend "ask me what would i do if we broke up." at that moment, Taehyung remembered a fan of him to do this challenge with his boyfriend Jeongguk 'oh so this is what they're talking about..i guess we'll give it a try, thank god i'm wearing airpods.'

Taehyung giggled with the sudden thought of how will Jeongguk would react.

Jeongguk noticed and him being confused asked, "what were you laughing about?," sending Taehyung confused stares,"oh nothing just keep your eyes on the road, don't mind me." at that Jeongguk just nodding and kept his eyes on the road as what Tae said.

(at Taekook's apartment)

As the two of them reached home, and both of them decided to just watch a movie.

Taehyung grab some hot cheetos and other snacks from the pantry,and ofcource coke and WATERRRR! (sorry,please continue)

Taehyung immediately went to the room with snacks on his hands,then saw Jeongguk waiting for him.

(i don't know a movie for them to watch, but i just recently watch the movie '365 Days' HEHE)

Taehyung walk to him and signaled Jeongguk to play the movie.

(time skip!!)

The Movie just finished and Taehyung remembered the challenge, and quick to pick his phone up, open the camera, then play the video botton, then ask.

"Hey Gukkie," he tap Jeongguk on the shoulder and look at him,"ask me what would i do if we broke up."

"huh?"
"ask me what would i do if we broke up!"
"what?why?"
"just ask me"
"what would you do if we broke up?" Jeongguk defitedly asked.

"i would go back to my ex" Taehyung answered immediately.

"WHAT?! Tae no! that's not a good idea!" Jeongguk yelled at Taehyung softly pulling Taehyung closer to him.

"Don't go back to that fucker, he's an asshole"
"i swear to the love of jesus DON'T!"
"Go back to him and i'll be mad at you"
"Please no,please don't go back to him"

Jeongguk pleaded to taehyung, but the older just stared a him and started laughing.

"wait-wait Gukkie." Taehyung can't take it anymore and place his hand on his tummy aching at how hard he's laughing because of Jeongguk reaction.
"What? w-why are you laughing?"

"You're so cute Gukkie!," the older pinched his cheek at how cute his boyfriends reaction.

"what? why am i so cute, when you want to go back to your ex?." Jeongguk getting annoyed that taehyung is just laughing a him right now," and why do you want to go back to your ex?!" jeongguk adds.

"because i want to and i want to go back to him because i love him very much." Taehyung then kissed jeongguks cheeks.

"what? this is so stressing me out." Jeongguk mumbled while his hand on his temples.

"it's because you're my ex!" He smiled at jeongguk.

"oh..OOHH!" jeongguk realized.

"you don't want me to go back to you when we broke up?" taehyung asked jeongguk pouting.

"what? i'm- Ofcourse i get you back with me!" Jeongguk hugs taehyung eyes filled with tears.

"WHAT?! OH MY GOD! why are you crying??" taehyung finally stops the video and hugs jeongguk back.

"don't do that again please,baby." taehyung wiped jeongguks tears with his sweater paw(?).

"okay okay" taehyung replied.

"I love you Jeonggukie."

"I love you too Baby."

----BONUS----

after taehyung posted the vid, he's now reading the comments of his fans, him laughing at the comments.

"jeonggukie i heard you said "don't go back to that fucker, he's an asshole." so your an asshole?" taehyung laughing again.

"no! please baby don't remind me of that i'm so embarrased to my self,i just insulted my self for that asshole ex of yours." jeongguk snuggled closer to taehyung.

"don't worry i love you more than THAT asshole,why breakup with you when you're the Jeon Jeongguk right?" taehyung answered caresing his hair.

"right," the younger replied, "i love you hyung." he said looking at taehyung lovingly(?) and lean to capture taehyungs lips on his.

"i love you too bunny." tae said after they puled away to their kiss.

"go to sleep bunny." taehyung caressed his hair,as jeongguk hugs taehyung and nodded.

at that taehyung smiled and mumbled 'good night' and drifted of to dreamland.

(747 words)

♡(∩o∩)♡

wait i need water.
that's to sweet.
HAHAHAHA

well i guess this is a success for myself for writing this long HAHAHAHA

goodjob self (taps shoulder)

and i wanted to thank you all for understanding that i need a little rest for writing.

so that's pretty much it for My Birthday Special!!

Happy Birthday To Me!!

( ̄3 ̄) 04/30/20 ( ̄3 ̄)

(Thoughts??)