✖ 00

i needed a good cry so i was listening to Fool by Winner while writing this and i also miss markhyuck

.

"Baby come here let me kiss your cheeks" Mark cupped my face and showered me with a lot of kisses. I like it very much when he gets cuddly with me. It rarely happens so I kind of appreciate it.

"I love you very much. You're the most beautiful person to ever exist." I was flattered by his sudden compliment that I wasnt able to speak. What's with him all of a sudden?

"I love everything about you, Donghyuck." He touched my hair and caressed it with his loving hands. I took a hold of his hand and gave it a soft kiss. He giggled and unexpectedly stole a kiss on my lips.

"M-Mark!"

"My precious..." He pinched my cheeks while I was a blushing mess.

"Hyuckie, what do you want to do on this upcoming Christmas Eve?"

"Anything is fine as long as I'm with you. I'm happy being with you, Mark."

"Wow. Where did you learn to say that? Did savage Donghyuck disappeared??" He mocked my words so I lightly punched him on his chest.

"Idiot"

"Anyways, let's go home and cuddle 'til we fall asleep." He tightly held my hand as we walk to the peaceful streets in a cold night.

His warmth takes my shiver away. Every bits of his existence is like a blessing to me. I wish everyday will be like this. I wish everything will be alright. I hope Mark and I will last forever.

The source of my happiness, the light of my world, has now become a memory.