✖ 02

Today, you brought a friend.

Here I am sitting across the two of you, listening to your 'talks' and lowkey flirtatious jokes. You seem happy talking to him. It looks like you're rubbing it on my face that you're doing good without me.

"By the way, this is Donghyuck, my...friend and a roommate."

I wasnt able to speak because of what he just said. Did Mark really just introduced me as his friend and as a roommate? We live together because you told me to live with you, Mark! That's why I moved in! I guess we're really...falling apart huh.

"H-Hi...My name is Na Jaemin. Nice to meet you Donghyuck." He smiled at me while reaching out his hand. I swear he smiles like an angel. No wonder Mark likes him.

I shook his hands and pulled off a nice smile to him. "Nice to meet you too."

So we had a long conversation, no its not just a normal conversation. This is like an indirect way of Mark telling me that I should give up on him. Through the whole talking, Mark didnt even steal a glance at me. He was busy staring at Jaemin's lips while he's talking and damn it hurts like a bitch. Then, I knew that he met Jaemin in a restaurant. You know that time when he went out because he doesnt like the food I made?

"Oh, Donghyuck before I leave, I want to tell you that...Mark and I...We...Can you please tell him instead. He's really intimidating." Jaemin sighed. Is he scared of me? I'm literally the pitiful one here.

"Donghyuck, Jaemin will be living here for a while until he is financially stable so I hope youre okay with it."

"S-Sure. No problem" I couldnt decline because of the look Mark is giving me. He would obviously choke me to death if I said 'no'.

"Jaemin can sleep in my room." I offered and the latter seems to like it. Mark and I used to sleep in his room together and now that Jaemin is here...should I sleep beside Mark again? For a month now, I've always been alone in my room.

"Thank you, Donghyuck. You're really kind."

Yeah, I'm very kind to accept you here even though I know I'm being a third wheel.