✖ 11

guys im out of ideas pls help me :"(

He slid his fingers to the screen, accepting the phone call. He let out a shaky breath and said, "H-Hello?"

What he could hear from the other line was nothing but the sound of the whirling wind. "Are you there?" He tried again and this time he could hear him sobbing.

"Donghyuck-ah..." Mark's tears fell without him noticing. He bit his lips to control his voice from cracking. "P-Please talk to me...I miss your voice."

"We need to talk." Donghyuck managed to say in a rather hoarse voice. Mark was about to broke down after hearing his lover talk. Its almost a month of Donghyuck's disappearance and now he's back.

"Yes...where can we talk?"

"To the place where we started everything."

Mark knows where it was and he was afraid to even come back there. That place was Donghyuck's worst nightmare. He couldnt believe that the younger has guts to even come back there.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am."

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Be here before the sun sets."

"I will."

Mark wanted to end the call but he hasnt said his last words yet. He wanted to talk more but he just can't. Somehow his own self was stopping him.

"I'm sorry, Mark..."

"...I love you." The call ended and Mark was left dumbstruck. Donghyuck was acting weird and he couldnt just sit around and do nothing.

"I have to go now" He mumbled and packed his stuff hurriedly. His head is now a mess and even though he knows he's overthinking, he just wanted to make sure nothing's wrong.

Because Donghyuck won't be able to see the sun set anymore.