✖ 05

My work is stressing me out nowadays. My boss literally shouts at me everytime because I always make mistakes. I'm always distracted by little things and just think of Mark. And then there's Jaemin who acts like a husband to Mark while I look like thin air to him. I guess Jaemin doesnt know about our relationship yet.

"Donghyuck you're dismissed and guess what I have news for you." Jaehyun, my boss said seriously with cold eyes.

"I-Is it good news?"

"For me? Yes. For you? No."

I gulped and lowered my head, hoping it isnt what I think it is.

"You are fired."

I was about to protest when Jaehyun shut my mouth with his fingers. "No buts you're fired. That's it. Now leave my office and never return again. You disappoint me." He left me inside the office and I realized tears have fallen in my eyes.

What am I gonna do now? Mark will surely scold me for losing my job. He will tell me unnecessary things instead of cheering me up. He will most likely tell me that I was being careless and useless again like I've always been!

"I can do this..." I muttered silently and wiped those tears off my face while fixing my things.

-

Night came and I went to a bar to have a drink. I dont want to get really drunk though. Mark will probably get angry again if I go home drunk.

"One more please" I ordered the bartender and gave him my shot glass. He sighed at me, disappointed of my doing.

"What's with you today, Hyuck?" He asked while pouring some more.

"I got fired" I replied and chugged my drink.

"Does Mark know?"

"Shut up and do your business, Jisung" I saw him rolling his eyes at me and went to entertain another customer.

"Why can't he just love me back like he used to do?"

No matter how much he hurts me, why do I still love him? This is probably the 'love' they are talking about. Mark may be a jerk right now but I still want to fix the mess between us.

I want him back, really bad.