✖ 04

"Coming home late at night, I see." He said as I opened the door. He didnt even bother to greet me with a nice 'good evening' or give me a kiss on the cheek. I ignored him too 'cause I was feeling a little dizzy. Jeno and I had a few drinks, and I hope I didnt spill any secrets while I kept on ranting earlier.

"Now youre ignoring me?" He stood up from his seat and blocked my way.

"Hello Mark. Get out of my way and let me sleep now" I said without looking at him.

"You smell alcohol. Where did you go? Being a bitch are we?" I still ignored him as I was too lazy to even react. I felt my head pounding even more and I'm pretty sure he's shouting at me but it almost felt like the things he is saying to me are muted.

"Mark, please let me rest now. I'll tell you tomorrow, okay?" I said in a low voice while trying to calm him down. He was about to slap me on the cheek but Jaemin peeked through the door from my room.

"Is everything alright?"

"Oh just a small arguement, nothing really big. Sorry for disturbing your sleep" Mark's voice soften while talking to Jaemin. It was the same voice he used while talking to me before too. I miss that kind of Mark.

"Good night, Mark. And you too, Donghyuck." He smiled and closed the door.

"Now where were we?"

"Mark please I'm not in the mood to fight and argue with you right now"

"Im asking you a question!" He tried to keep his voice low but I was pretty sure he is now boiling with anger.

"Fine. Jeno and I had a few drinks. We did hangout the entire day and I didnt tell you because I know you will not say yes" I said, annoyed.

"You fucker. You had a drink with some random guy and even had a date with him!?"

"First of all he is not JUST a random guy. Jeno is my BEST FRIEND. Second of all we didnt have a date it was just a simple hangout to distract myself from this fucked up REALITY that YOU YOURSELF brought up" I didnt wait for his reply as I went straight into our room and snuggled into the blankets of his bed.

The night ended in our tragic and useless arguement with me crying myself to sleep for the nth time. Mark didnt sleep by my side that night and my thoughts were telling me that he went into Jaemin's room or MY room instead.

Even so...

I still love him.