Chapter Six

Chapter Six: His Smile

This week was very tiring as I try to adjust to this new place and I haven’t seen Genma ever since that day. Lilya who has been teaching me the laws and history of Heaven made me realize that the work I did for Shinra was wrong as I disturb the balance between Heaven and Hell.

Lilya told me that the Mother of Heaven and Father of Hell wanted the war between their children’s to stop so they made a place where it can balance both dimensions so they created humans who carry both traits of good and bad, unfortunate they don’t live very long. Sadly, our mother and father gave their life to that world they call, Earth.

Even until now, Earth is a world that will not be touch by either Heaven or Hell as it has become a strict law for all of us to not cross over boundaries because we would disturb the balance on Earth. Only the seven death gods can cross over the three dimensions as they were created to bring souls from Earth to Heaven or Hell. We are responsible to bring life and order to the world that our Mother has created and Hell is responsible to punish those who have caused chaos to the world. Heaven and Hell made an oath to each other that in order to live in peace we must create a system where everyone has a purpose to serve but within that system there must be three great wise God’s who will be in control of each parts in Heaven to keep watch of. This also included in Hell as there are three underworld Gods who are in control of the territories in Hell.

I vividly remember Lilya’s  weak smile as her pale blue eyes start to show tears forming and her voice began to crack a bit as she spoke to me, “After all this hard work trying to keep peace and balance it caused us to have war between our same kind. Both worlds became corrupted in the hunger for power. Hell is even worse now as everything is becoming a mess. Earth is filled with humans who are hunger for war and power. Genma is trying everything in his power to keep balance but sometime things just don’t happen the way you want it to. So many flaws and holes in these worlds that it becomes hard to fix! It is scary how everything is changing…I am sorry Sin! I shouldn’t have kept blabbering about this issue.” I didn’t know how to comfort Lilya but I remember how Genma’s hands gave me warmth and it felt nice so I grab onto hers and held it. All she did was laugh and said how cute I was. I start to feel strange as my heartbeat changed as I see Lilya laugh. It wasn’t the same with Genma but it felt nice like it was good.

All this was yesterday and now I start to question what my purpose was in all this? Who is my creator? Who is the God I am looking for and why? I just don’t know anything and I began to fear if I am evil or good. All these thinking makes my head hurt and it puts a lot of pressure on me that it becomes painful. I guess I need to go out for a walk around this huge mansion so I can take my mind off of thinking about this.

~~~

I’ve been walking around in this mansion for at least two hours and I have seen the fancy kitchen, this flower garden that was like a maze, the room which Lilya calls “The hangout”, which no one was there, and now I am at this confusing hallway with a red carpet laid on top of it but now I think about it all the hallways has this. As I keep taking turns from left to right and back to left I notice a tall wide door that had small images of beautiful angels carved onto the side of the golden doors. These designs were very nice as I touch the smooth door. I shouldn’t stay here for long since I am lost. I wonder where Genma could be since it has been a while since I haven’t seen him.

When I was walking away I heard the doors open and this Man with a soft pitch voice shouts, “Genma! You liar! You promised me!” Genma…? Did he just say his name!

I turned around to see what was happening and I saw this beautiful man wearing a long dark blue dress that fell to the ground and he wore a long yellow outerwear with pink butterflies on the bottom and you can see his skin under his sleeves. His body was built like a woman’s figure. Even his beautiful pale face can make any woman jealous. His bright blond hair that reached to his waist was tied with a white ribbon that has a pink flower. I went closer as he was standing behind the door mumbling about something. I got to a distant where he felt my presence and was startle to see me.