Chapter Eight

I will have to apologize ahead for the grammar mistakes. I proof read only once and usually there are some mistakes out there—will maybe a few more. Anyways just enjoy and again thank you for reading. Really it means a lot knowing there are awesome people reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight: A Glimpse of Happiness

*Knock, Knock*

“Sin, you awake yet? I’m coming in to check on you.”

Lilya comes in holding on some weird clothes and a suspicious smile.

“Morning Sin, I have something for you to try on.” Lilya giggles.

I look at what she has hanging on her arm and the first thing I notice was the big bright pink bow.

“So how about it, do you want to try?” Lilya held the shoulders of the short dress and waves it side to side showing off the dress.

“It’s a special maid outfit I wanted so bad and I finally got Luka to get it for me since he was the only one who can go into Earth. So now that I finally got my hands on it you’re going to try it on for me.” Lilya laughs and twirls around with the dress. I think the dress would look a lot better on her than me but looking at how the small it is I somewhat knew she purposely got it my size.

“What’s wrong Sin?”

Lilya was done twirling around and came to sit on my small bed with me. She held the dress in front of me poking her head to the side and held her open right hand at me and says, “You don’t like it?”

 I didn’t want her to be sad and wrote on her hand, “No, I kind of like it but I’m a boy.”   

Lilya giggles and responds, “Oh Sin, you are so cute! It is okay to wear this for a few minutes. You’re only trying it on. Come on, just a few minute, okay?” Lilya puts her hands together and looks at me with her pleading eyes. I didn’t know what to do anymore after that and I just paused for a bit to second think about wearing that dress.

“Okay, five minutes! No how about three minutes!” She came closer to me and shook my shoulders as she tried to convince me. I knew she won’t stop so I just gave in and nodded my head.

“Yes! Alright now just take off your clothes and we will get to the fun part!” Lilya laughs historically and began to strip my clothes off.

With a few minutes of struggling with Lilya she finally got me to wear the maid dress. Lilya was really enjoying how I look with the dress and giggles every time she twirls me around.

“Sin, you look so cute! Next time I’ll buy a wonderful boy outfit for you!”

I look down my chest seeing the ruffles on the pink apron and I felt embarrass to know that I’m wearing something so ridiculous. The dress was a two piece with the pink apron and the short white dress. I felt uncomfortable but at least it’s just Lilya that’s here.

“Oh! Why don’t we take you to see Genma? He would love to see you wearing this!” Lilya giggles behind her hands that are covering her lips.

I shook my head really hard and cover my eyes as my face starts to blush.

“Aw, come on Sin! You look so adorable.” Lilya kept teasing me.

I ran to my bed and covered myself under the blanket hiding away from Lilya.

Lilya went quit and I suddenly felt nervous knowing that she had a weird plan. I move the blanket to a small opening to see where she was, but I couldn’t see her. I was going to give up but Lilya jumps on the side and said, “Got you!” I was shock when she just suddenly jumped out on the side. She came on top off me and shook my small body side to side as she laughs.

“Okay Sin, you can change back. Genma wants to see you today. So let’s hurry up, shall we?” I came out of the blanket and nodded my head.

“Alright then let me unzip the back for you.” I went down to the floor and stood in front of Lilya as she takes off the dress.

“…Sin…” Lilya suddenly became a bit different and just held onto the dress below my waist.

“If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get this big scar around your waist?” I turn my head back to look at Lilya and didn’t know where to start. So I just spelt “Fighting” with my finger in the air.

“Fighting? I see I guess you were used as a tool during that time, am I right?” I turn away from Lilya and nodded. She continues on with the dressing.  

“Okay we’re done. Let’s go to Genma’s room.” Lilya held out her open hand at me and I held it back.

“Sin, you are like my little brother.” She pulls me closer to her.

“You’re not a tool okay…” Lilya gazes at me with her warm eyes and I felt good to know that she really did care for someone like me. I nod my head at her as she gently taps her hand against my cheek.

“Sin you want to know something? You have a very special smile it can make anyone happy just seeing it.”

I smiled? I don’t know how I look with a smile because every time I look in the mirror I just see the boy who was covered in blood. When Lilya told me that, it gave me a glimpse of happiness.

Lilya opens the door and from there we left to see Genma.