Epilogue II

Wednesday
Sunshine time.
I insisted that I did not require painkillers for my foot thing, but alas they have been ingested at my wife's behest. Sneaky sneaky.
I did not know that Lillian had a twin, but yes she has been following her around quite closely today. Everything has a twin today, in fact.
Perhaps the world is ending? Is this how it ends? Everything breaks off into fractals? Perhaps this is how everything regularly operates but my eyes are funky and not at all fresh on a good day? I shall check - yes, I have four legs. I always knew that there was a little pony prancing around inside me somewhere and here I am.
I don't know exactly where "here" is, but I'd imagine that it is my bedroom, given that it looks exactly like it.
A little kiddie has just come and joined me with her shoes on the wrong feet. How silly she must feel. I must tell her this.
Nope, that was a bad idea, she cried and would not stop and Lillian and twin Lillian came to collect her and they honked me on the head.
Silly Lilly - have fun trying to tame this wild pony, you gloopy loser.

Night time when it is dark.
I cannot sleep and do not wish to. I shall hide behind the curtains so that wifey will not detect me.
She delights in my absence far too much. Not she is laughing at the curtains and coming this way.
Lillian has put me to bed and I do not like this. What ever happened to freedom of bedtime? Was it ever a thing? Perhaps it was not but I just think it was. Whatever the case, Lillian does not believe in it.
Lillian is putting out the lamps, so I shall not be able to see soon. At least her twin has gone. I shouldn't like to share a bed with anyone but my own Lillian. I must tell her about the pony and perhaps it may be friends with her piggies. I suppose I shan't be able to write when it's completely dar

Thursday, 31st October, 1847
7.34. Good lord.