It's On Me SMUT (Carziger)

I knocked on his door feeling nervous of what to do. "Hello Maxx," Cody greeted as he shoved another client out the door. "Hey! I need weed for a party I'm going to tonight," He pulled me into the house. "Well... I would but... you haven't paid me in three weeks," "Yeah and I'm sorry, I'll have enough next week," "Sorry but no, it's way past payment," "No, I promise, I'll get you your money if you give me a chance," I pleaded. "I gave you enough chances but.... something you might not know is that it'll be on me if you give me a blowjob," He whispered that last part. "I don't know," "Even if you need extra cash come on over," "Well...." "Fifteen on average if you're better tomorrow let's say, I'll pay you maybe thirty," If I do this however long I could really get money. "Come on, it's easy and simple," "I guess for a bit it won't hurt," He smirked. "I had feelings for you for a while now Danziger," He whispered in my ear while dragging his finger down my neck. "Let's see where this leads us," He stopped his finger right at the crook of my neck and brought his mouth to it. I moaned softly, feeling Cody smirk on my neck. "Very very nice," He mumbled pulling away before dragging his tongue across my neck. "C-Cody," I mumbled fearfully. "Don't be scared," He brought his mouth to mine. "I don't bite... besides when I'm aroused," I felt his erection glide on my thigh slightly, I blushed at the feeling. "C-Cody," He swung me over to the teared couch. "I'll give you one afterwards if we got time," He sat down in my lap, sucking on my neck. "Cody~" I put a hand on his chest in arousal. He pulled away from my neck leading me to bite his. "Oh yes~ continue that~" His hand travelled to my head holding me down. His groans are probably the sexiest thing I've heard. "That's what I like~" My hand travelled down to Cody's upper thigh. I licked his hickey before pulling away. My hand moved into his boxers grabbing ahold of him. "Yes Maxxy! Yes~!" I slid down his pants and boxers before he flipped us over. "Now get down and suck," I listened to his orders. "Keep that up~" I sucked, licked, and bit his member til there was a knock on his door. "One moment!" Cody cried as I felt him tense up a bit. I continued with what I was doing until he released. "Thank you," He fixed himself up. "Come in!" Someone I didn't recognize opened the door. Cody brought me to an old kitchen and wrapped up the pot and gave it to me. "Have a good day," He said proudly. "And do it again next week," He whispered in my ear. I gave him a rough kiss before leaving.
________________________
Sorry that I haven't been posting! I love every single one of you but I procrastinate TOO OFTEN and I've just been dealing with a lot of mental loneliness but I'll try and get a posting schedule for at least once every two weeks but until then vote, comment and share. Stay strong and I love you!- B