Halloween Special!

I don't like drinking, or doing drugs, or going to parties for that matter. Not because I'm introverted, but because I'm gay and in the closet so I don't want to drink and expose myself. Understandable reason why, but this particular Halloween night my good friend Zach decided for himself to drag me along. So here I am, standing with no costume, against the wall with a cup of punch in my hand. I was not having a good time, Zach ditched me and I found myself drinking because of it. I was slightly drunk but I was still aware of what was going on. An unknown kid started chatting to me. "Hey," "What?" "Geez! You're snarky," "Sorry, bad mood," "How come?" "Friend dragged me here and ditched me. I'm not a party person," "Ah! Yeah, seems irritating," "It is, I love that guy but fuck, he's so... AAHHH!!" He laughed. "What's your name?" "Maxx," "I'm Cody. Are you seeing anyone?" "No, people don't tend to like me..." "You know... I'm not seeing anyone and you look cute," "Are you asking me out?" "I mean... if you want to go out, and if you're interested in that kind of stuff," "I am, I'm just closeted," "We can do it privately," I shrugged. "Or just let me hit it off?" I gave him my hand and he ripped me to the bathroom which was also covered head to toe in fake cobwebs, plastic spiders, orange and black ribbons, skulls, etc. Cody pushed me against the counter and kissed me gently. The alcohol I consumed finally settled in and I was in my completely own world. Cody kissed around my neck and slowly pulled my shirt up and kissed my stomach. "Do you want to hit my place?" "As long as we're not caught."

"Turn your phone off!!" Cody complained loudly. I grabbed the device and put it to my ear as Cody continued thrusting. "Maxx? Where are you?" "I don't know," I bit my lip as Cody started hitting that one spot. "Dude! Wait, are you having a one night stand?" "Only you will notice the night stand that's one," "Fuck!! Who's fucking you?" "Some caramel Cody," "Shit... alright," I hung up the phone before throwing it across the room before breaking into the moans I had to keep in.

I woke up naked and with arms around my waist. My eyes slowly opened seeing to pairs of legs in front of me. I looked up and jumped. "Zach?" I put my hands on the hands that were on me. "Oh right," "You're gay?" "It's not what it looks like–!" Cody covered my mouth. "Cody!" I muffled. I pulled his hand away and sighed. "Yes, but don't tell anyone!" "Interesting way to come out," "I got drunk, okay?" "Geez! Snarky," "That's what I said," Cody mumbled. "You didn't say shit," "Says the hungover one," "Heard he fucks good, actually," "Zach!" He glared at me. "'Kay, yeah, but Zach!" "Let's get you cleaned up."
__________________________
Happy Halloween! Posted later than I wanted but it's a last minute thing