Chapter I

I stared at him. Touya and I sat on a couch together. He was on his phone. My eyes glazed over his spiky red hair. I decide to run my fingers through the soft hair. I smile at him. His eyes rolled over to me

"Touya?" my voice rung from beside him. He hummed softly letting me know I had his attention. My smile widened when his eyes met mine. I loved his eyes. He thinks they look like Endevear's but he's wrong, they're different and I love them.

"Why are you smiling?" he asked me as he pulled me hand out of his hair in order to hold it in his own hand.

"Nothing." I answered softly. He smirked and pulled me over to him. I laid against his chest and wrapped my arms around him. His eyes lingered on me as his face went from generally happy to kind of sad.

I placed my hand on his cheek softly and stare into his eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked. His eyes wondered off to the side.

"I'm fine." he told me. Sometimes he doesn't want to tell me things right after they happen. He usually waits a little.

"Hey," I slide my hand down his face and took his chin in my hand. I forced him to look at me straight on. "You can talk to me about anything." I tell him seriously.

"I know." he told me. He smiled and placed a soft kiss my lips. I smiled softly at Touya.

~*~

Touya wrapped his arms around me and picked me up suddenly. I yelped in surprise as I look at him. He had a wide smirk on his face. He placed his arms around my waist and stared into my (e/c) eyes.

"What's gotten into you?" I asked running my fingers through his hair again.

"Nothing. I just love seeing you." Sometimes he says such sweet things. I smile at him. "I love that smile too." he told me. I unconsciously start to rub circles into his skin with my thumb. He winced when my thumb touch a rough patch of skin.

"Touya?" my concerned voice called to him slightly. He shifted away from me only a little bit. I look at a pretty severe, and not to mention fresh, burn mark that was on his arm. My voice was suddenly more stern. "What happened?" I angrily asked him.

"It's nothing." he told me. He looked toward the ground. I stared at the burn.

"I'm looking at it which means it's something." I told him. He knew I was serious and that I wouldn't stop until he told me what was up.

"It was my quirk." he finally answered in his monotone voice. He rubbed the back of his neck. "I was training." he told me.

"With your father." Touya turned away.

"Don't call him that." he didn't like when I called Enji his father in the slightest.

"I'm sorry." I hug him tightly being careful not to touch the burns. "Touya I wanna runaway with you." his body got a little tense.

"(Y/n), you know why we can't." he tells me seriously.

"That doesn't stop me from wanting to." I tell him. Because I am the daughter of a villain the heroes are always looking out for me. If I were to just run away they would likely think it's to be with my dad. God I hate that bastard.

"What am I going to do with you?"

~*~

(Y/n) scowled at Enji as she walked pasted our house and toward her own. I could barely walk past him before he begun to run his mouth.

"You still hang around that girl." he stated.

"That's none of you business." I said walking away from him.

"It is sense she's a villain." he said. All the pros knew about (Y/n). She was dangerous in there eyes.

"She isn't a villain. You aren't always the same as your father." I stated continuing down the hall. Enji continued to glare at me.

"She's dangerous and if you keep hanging around her there's going to be a problem. That girl-,"

"That girl is (Y/n) and could be your future daughter in law so I'd learn her name if I were you." I cut him off. I could see every last bit of anger in his eyes but it barely fazed me.

"What?" he demanded looking into my eyes as he stepped down the hall and toward me.

I ignore him and go to Shoto's room were I find he and my mother had fallen asleep. I smiled softly at the two and walk over to them. I moved my mother's long white hair out way and kiss her forehead before doing the same to Shoto. My smile continued up until I left the room and went to the on Natsuo and I shared. He laid on the bed opposite to mine and looked over at me when I came.

"I heard what you said about (Y/n)." he said a smile spread across his face.

"What did I say about her?" I asked lying down on my bed after moving some clothes.

"You said something about marrying her." he told me and my eyes widened slightly.

"Marrying? When?" I questioned with a seriously surprised face.

"You said she'd be his daughter in law." I thought back. I did say that. I rub the back of my neck as I thought of (Y/n) being my wife. She was beautiful, smart, and even kinda protective over me. I loved that about her. She was just different than everyone else to me. "Were is serious or just trying to upset him?" Natsu asked looking at me.

"I think I was serious." I had said those words so easily. I hadn't even thought about it before I said it and I said it so seriously too.

"That's awesome!" he exploded with excitement.

~*~