Chapter 16

I couldn't help but think about how Touya being gone has effected me. Ever sense the last time we met he's been on my mind even more. I wonder if anyone in the Todoroki residence has seen him since.

I've started thinking about how I have acted pretty aggressive against Enji in the past. He's said some pretty foul things and so have I. My eyes narrow on a picture on my nightstand.

~*~

I walk through a hall and turn a corner and that was the moment when I was met with Enji. The tall man stared down at me. My (e/c) eyes glare at him hating the sight.

"Enji." I said sternly.

"(Y/n)." he carried the same tone as me.

I could see Shoto walking in the opposite direction still wearing his gym uniform. "How long are you going to fuck with Shoto's head." I tell him.

"Stop worrying about my kids." he tells me. "Villain." he said with so much venom that he could've poisoned me.

"I thought you'd realized that I'm not a villain sense I've made a name for myself as a hero. I thought your son told you that I'm good a long time ago."

"Your still thinking about him. He's gone." he says.

"He is. And it's like you don't even care." I say. My eyes shift down as I cross my arms. "We don't even know why he left." I said.

"I'd bet you killed him and used him disappearing as a cover up." he said suddenly.

My eyes widened at his accusation as both my arms fall to my sides. I clench my fist as my nail dug into my palm shocked by what he'd said to me. The nerve of this bitch.

"Huh?" I asked in an aggravated voice. "I'm sorry I do think I heard you clearly." My eyes glossed over and my eyebrows pushed together. I pull my fist back. "You son of a-" I start to swing forward but my fist stopped.

"How do you think the public would react if they found out that both the No. 2 and 3 heroes were fighting with each other?" All Might said serious for once.

I snatch my hand away and stomp off quickly. I knew they both stared at me as I left.

~*~

I wipe my face and try to think of Touya who was the one person who could calm me down. I used to be short tempered like Bakugou but I kinda grew out of it. Although I don't think he ever will. I still get angry pretty fast but not like before.

I sigh as I get up to make sure no one was still out. I check the common room and then make sure no one is just in the halls. That's when I finally decide to go to sleep by myself.

~*~

Look over Bakugou's paper and sigh. Now I realize what we need to work on. The kid didn't save anyone. The second portion of the Provisional Lisense exams are supposed to be about the saving aspect of hero work. I sigh as I walk out into the common room where some people were celebrating. Hours ago I had made another big meal for them. For most as a congrats and for others as a way to cheer up. I smile softly as the girls get excited at the sight of me.

"(Y/n)-sensei!" they cheered as they wrapped their arms around me.

"Wow what's up?" I said regaining my balance and holding all 4 of them up.

"Aizawa-sensei told us it was your birthday today!" Ochaco exclaimed and I raise my eyebrow.

"Oh. I guess it is." I said softly. I had forgot completely. It was my birthday wasn't it.

"Did you forget or something?" Jiro asked being the only one of the girls not latched onto me. Well besides Momo and Tsu.

"Yeah." I said.

"But we got Aizawa to buy you a cake." Mina whined. I look over at a counter and sure enough there sat some store bought cake.

"That's really sweet but I'm fine. You guys should eat it." I tell them. They looked concerned.

"(Y/n)-sensei are you okay?" Momo asked from in front of me.

"I'm fine." I smile. I'm really not. I was wishing I could spend time with Touya today. My last birthday with him around was so much fun. I never really enjoyed birthday's before he came along.