Chapter 12

"Do you still trust me?" I asked looking at an angry and confused (Y/n) pacing around the room. However she stopped after hearing my question.

"Trust? A better question is did you ever trust me?" (Y/n) questioned. Her eyes less angry and more sad now. "Because it feels like you told me almost nothing for years. While we were together it felt like you never wanted to tell me anything." she explained. Her eyes met mine expecting an answer.

"Of course I trust you. I just didn't want to worry you." I explain myself.

"How worried do you think I was when you disappeared?" she asked. She slowly sat back down.

"I don't know."

"Being in a relationship means you will worry. If you love someone you will worry. No matter what it is. Hell I was worried about you when we trained together. That's just how it is, Toya." I smirk when I heard that name. I haven't heard that in so long.

"I go by Dabi now." I tell her. She raised her eyebrow.

"Dabi." she sounded it out.

I nod. "Everything feels so different yet still the same." she says looking down at her hands. She then suddenly stands up and walks over to me. She sits on my lap and connects her lips with mine. She put her arms on my shoulders deepening the kiss. I place one hand on her waist and the other under her ass. I softly lick her bottom lip as she pulled her lips from mine and placed her forehead on my own.

"That felt the same though. Just as good as always." she told me. I could feel her warm breath on my face. I smirk at her.

"It feels the same, huh?" she nods slightly as I pick her up and walk her over to the bed. Plop her down and climb on top of her. She giggled as my breath tickled her neck. I softly kiss all over making her smile.

I knew she wouldn't be comfortable with going to much further so I didn't. I touch her nose with mine. "Did that feel the same?" he asked.

"No not quite." she chuckled. "I missed you." she said softly. "So, so much."

"I missed you, too and I love you." I tell her.

"I love you, too." she said back. I smile again and place kiss on her lips.

~*~

I sat back in a room locked up. I was legitimately angry but I just try to listen through the walls but I couldn't hear anything. These walls are so thick. I had my ear against the wall but after that thought I moved my head away and plop down on the bed.

"Fuck." I said lowly and not even a couple seconds later Touya came back. He closed the door behind himself.

After I spent a little time together a black liquid exploded from his mouth. "Toya!?" it almost sounded like he was choking.

"Are you okay?" he nodded as the liquid started to consume him. "Toya?" the liquid completely took over his body and started swirl around until it was gone taking Toya with it.

This entire situation was just weird. "Fuck. He's gone again." I said slowly. I got up and ran out the room only to be met with the police and the pro hero Kamui Woods.

~*~

I had to lie through my teeth so I so I didn't get into serious trouble. I told them that I'd just woken up and that I didn't know what was going on which I didn't know much so I wasn't lying. "Fuck. Toya your getting me into serious shit." I said as I start to see Bakugou.

I didn't know he'd been taken too up until a couple hours ago. I run over and pull him into a hug. At first his body was tense but I didn't care. I'd been worried about him all this time. To my surprise after a second he hugged me back making me chuckle.

He immediate pulled back. "Who the hell are you laughin at you weird bitch?!" he shouted out his question.

"You care about me." I state smiling. He stares at me.

"Why would I care about a weird bitch like you?!"

"Shut up. I'm the best." I say casually wrapping my arm around his neck and fucking up his hair by making a fist and digging it into his head.

He grumbled trying to get out of my grasp.

~*~

(Y/n) is oddly strong for a woman. I finally got out of her reach. "Bakugou I'm glad you got outta there though. For a while, I didn't even know you were in danger." she said walking beside me.

"Whatever." I grumble lowly causing her to smirk. "Why are you always smiling!" I yell.

"Because I want to!" she yells back making me give her a daring side eye.

~*~

I walked slowly through the hallway after receiving a metal that I didn't deserve from the number one hero. Suddenly a lady with (h/c) turned the corner with a smile.

"I've been looking for you."