Chapter 19

~*~

My eyes flash open. I took a breath out and sit up. Or I at least tried but that was when I realized (Y/n) was still hugging me close. I look over at the nightstand. The clock that sat there read 3:06 a.m. I slowly get out the bed being careful not to wake (Y/n). She shift
in her slumber in attempt to get comfortable. I look at her before starting to grab my stuff and put it in a bag. I finish and put a hoodie on. I swung my bag over my shoulder and glance at my love one more time before I walk back to the bed. I stare at the sleeping beauty within the sheets. I frown and bend down slightly to kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry but I have a mission. It's easier to leave when you're asleep." I sigh. When you sleep I'm not forced to stare into your bright (e/c) eyes and your confused face as your (pulp/thin) lips let a cry out to me. "I love you but I just can't stay."

I quickly retreat from the room grabbing stapler from a drawer of junk she was never going to use. I put my hand on the door nob and hesitate. I decide to look back hoping I'd see (Y/n) standing there asking me why I wasn't in bed. I wanted so badly for her to be able to stop me but she just wasn't able to. She simply couldn't.

I unlock the door and open it leaving the small apartment. I lock it back up and begin walking away from where my love laid. I couldn't look back again or else without a doubt I'd go back. This however, had to be done. So I kept looking ahead not tutning for a second.

~*~

I walked an alley following a man that looked a little like (Y/n). I don't know what it is but the look alike to me.

"Hey I didn't catch your name." I tell him. I was trying to confirm my suspensions.

"Just call me by my last name; (l/n)." the name rolled off his tongue smoothly which forced my eyes wide. Not a second later I stood in front of the man with a devilish look on my face. My palm collided with his face and slammed his head into the brick wall beside us. He looked like a weak lower level villain to me.

"This is for (Y/n)." I state the man's eyes widened.

"(Y-y/n)..." he said softly. A blue flame erupted from my hand scorching his face and body I continued to burn through him. That was until I felt his skull. I drop his body and crack my knuckles as my eyes narrow on his corpse.

"Don't fuck with (Y/n)." I state leaving his body to rot. Maybe the mice and rats will find him a make a meal. It was finally give him some use in this life.

~*~

I sat on a bench wishing (Y/n) was with me. Unfortunately she wasn't. There were always just somedays I wanted to be around her and my siblings but today I just wanted her. I took a breath out. I wonder what she would do if I came to her apartment now. I still have a key as well. I smirk. She'd probably beat my ass then interrogate me. Then she'd be mad for the rest of night when all I want to do really is snuggle up with her on the couch. That's it.

Just wrap my arms around her and have (Y/n) wrap her legs around me like she'd done before. That's when we'd grab a blanket and put a movie on. We'd watch without a word and 30 minuted into our third movie we'd both fall asleep together. That sounds like almost a paradise right now but that won't happen til I correct my father.

Some times I almost think that (Y/n) might move on. If she did I can't say I'd be able to blame her. She can't spend all her time waiting on me to come back. As beautiful as she is she could probably have whoever she wants so why hasn't she gone for another man?

I breath as I thought about her. I don't think I'll ever be able to go this long without her again. It's been only three years but when I come back officially I'll never leave again. I sigh once more before standing to my feet and continuing my walk. A small peice of me hoping I'd somehow run into the love of my life again.