Chapter 17

I suddenly got up about to check on the students and make sure everyone was still here. Suddenly my phone rang I look and answer farely quickly. I place the phone against my hear and answer.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Did you realize that there were students not in the dorms right now?" I sigh softly after Aizawa asked that.

"I was just about to check." I tell him.

"Check faster next time." he told me.

I grumble softly under my breath and grab a jacket. I walk out the dorms and toward where Aizawa said I'd be escorting the students back from.

"It's not my place to do anything more than suspend the both of you." he told them. I would later find out the Bakugou was suspended for 4 days while Midoriya was for 3.

The four, Aizawa, Toshino, Bakugou, and Midoriya, finally saw me walking over to them. I wipe the sleepiness from my face and that's when Bakugou quickly walked over and embraced me in a hug. I got a little surprised at first but hugged the boy back. After a couple seconds he let me go and Aizawa explained the situation. I look over at the sandy blonde.

This is how you figured it out, huh?

Despite how good this was for Bakugou they'd still both broken the rules. "The both of you will be cleaning in my place until your suspension is over." I say sternly. A dark aura covering my shape.

Midoriya jumped as I snap at the two boys while Bakugou sucked his teeth in frustration and snapped his head in another direction. My face got a little annoyed as I start to take them both back to their dorms. I check the rest I found everyone still in place which made me just want to sleep.

~*~

I woke up to the soft sound of my alarm that slowly got louder. I sigh softly getting up and walking to my restroom. I brush my teeth and put some sweatpants on. I muddle through the coomon room up the stairs and all the way to Midoriya's room.

I knock on the door hard. I could hear a yelp through the door. "Aye get your ass dressed and down stairs so you can start." I tell him.

"Y-yes ma'am!" he stuttered. I could hear a small thud. What the hell?

I just walk off shaking my head. I go to Bakugou's room and knock. "What?!" he exclaimed after opening the door.

"Your job starts this early." I tell him seriously. His drowsy eyes scan the clock behind me. He sucks his teeth. "Be down stairs and dressed soon." I tell him. I walk away.

They get down stairs and I give them an assignment. "Clean the kitchen so I can start breakfast." I'd told the boys. Then I went off somewhere.

~*~

I ended this chapter quickly to present a question. Should I continue into manga territory. Because I can. I've read to manga and watched all of the anime so far so... I just want to know everyone's opinion. It'll likely just be a majority wins type of voting system. I don't feel like be overly complicated. You can also try to convince me within the comments. I won't stop you or anything.

Comment here for Manga-

Comment here Anime Only-

Dead line is -January 31th, 2019