Chapter 7

Wind blew through my hair and to my scalp making me smirk it felt nice actually. I stare off to the side of the cliff as the teens make there way off the bus.

Mineta rushes off the bus almost scaring me. "I gotta pee!" he exclaimed. I almost just flat out said: "I don't give a fuck if you pee on yourself." but then I remembered I was a teacher so I can't say that.

Not even a minute later a car pulls up not far away from the bus. I look over and raise an eyebrow. "Yo, Eraserhead, Informant Angel." I wave at the pussy cats in the car and look toward the students.

Two women stepped out the car as sparkles somehow flooded from the car and into the air. "Lock on with these Sparking gazes." the first one started.

"Stinging cute and catlike." the other continued. "Wild, Wild... Pussycats!" they said together making me smile slightly. They were apart of a hero group. There are four of them and only one was a male. I couldn't help but notice the little kid that stood off to the side.

I noticed Midoriya start to fanboy over the duo and I shake my head. Now is not the time for that, Midoriya.

"This is Mandalay and Pixy Bob. Them and the other pussycats own the land below us." after I finish I let the ladies explain the rest. They pointed to the bass of the mountain where we'd be staying as they explained that specific detail.

~*~

I was kinda concerned about the fact that we through students off the side of the cliff only hours ago. Not only that but we throw them into a forest filled with monsters when they're inexperienced. But they're likely fine so I wiped the worry from my mind. I took a nice long sip from my flask. It was morning when they left and they had just started to approach now that the sun was starting to down. I didn't think it would take them that long. I scratch the be of my neck.

"(Y/n)-sensei how could you let them do this to us." I smirk as Mina pleaded out to me.

"You guys are mistaken if you think I'm your safety blanket." I tell the group. The girls looked at me almost hurt.

"But you were so nice..." Uraraka said slumped over. I look at her with my eyebrow raised.

"Like I said: I'm not your safety blanket." I tell the girls. "But still." I tell them starting just throw water bottle over to them.

Some of the students didn't catch the water bottles but most did. "Thanks (Y/n)-sensei!" they start to say. Uraraka and Mina start to profusely apologize and simply say: "Don't mention it."

~*~

I sat in the water with my eyes closed relaxed. My fully developed body was bare just sitting in the hot spring relaxing  with the girls. A towel sat on my head and my arms rested on the edge of the surface. I could hear the girls whispering about something so I turn my head and open my eyes. "What are you guys talking about over there?" I asked looking at them.

"We noticed you are wearing a ring and we were trying to figure out if you were married." Tsu explained. The girls looked guilty as if they had done something wrong.

"No I was never married. Nor am I now. This is a promise ring." I explain. I played with it a little looking up in the sky.

"From who?" most of them asked in unison. I raise my eyebrow slightly smirking.

"Someone who ran a long time ago. I haven't seen him in a long time but I still love him so I still were it." I tell them.

"What did he look like?" they asked.

"He was tall and kinda muscly. He had blue eyes and red spiky hair."  I tell them.

"He reminds me of the left side of Todoroki." Hagakure pointed out. I didn't know where she was though.

"Well he's Todoroki's older brother." they all sounded shocked by this. I get my phone. "Look." I showed then the home screen of my phone.