Chapter 13

~*~

I stare at the woman with her hands in her pockets as she looks me up in down. "You seem less angry." she told me reminding me of just how angry I was before she got here.

"Or not." she stated looking at me questioningly. "Look kid, there isn't any point in you being as angry as you are. Just take the win for now and kick their asses next year. By then you'll all have improved." she looked like she was going to say something else too but she stopped herself.

"I don't need your help." I say starting to walk off.

"I think you do. Actually I know you do." she said suddenly making me stop. "I could help you in a lot of different ways if you intern with me. Anything from your attitude to your quirk. All you have to do is be ready to listen." she told me.

She turned away and slowly walked to another area. I had noticed that just before she walked away her eyes showed such pain yet still had a spark. It was off but it made me want to intern with her a little bit more.

~*~

We start to get close to the house and I walk away from her. "Thanks." I said lowly. I didn't want her to hear me but at the same time I did because I wanted her to know I appreciate her.

I could see from the corner of my eye that she smirked and whispered "your welcome". She was about to walk away when my worried, loud mouth, old hag, of a mother came out of the house.

At first she hugged me but then her hand rocketed across the back of my head. "Ow, you hag!" I shout at her.

"I was worried sick! Your dumbass really needs to be more careful!" she shouts back at me. "Who's that?" she questioned looking out at (Y/n).

"No one." I answer starting to walk back to the house. My mother however kept walking over to her.

"Oi what are you doing hag!?" I question loudly.

She turned around slightly. "Shut up!" she yelled continuing toward (Y/n).

"I'm Mitsuki Bakugou. Nice to meet you." she sounded different than she did when she spoke to me.

"(Y/n) (L/n). It's a pleasure." she said. They firmly shook hands and continued to talk to each other. Fuck. Now my old hag and my bitch ass mentor are going to be friends with each other.

~*~

"Look at me." (Y/n) stated with a serious look. I hesitantly look at her. She'd caught me in a bad moment. I was angry and she knew that but apparently didn't care. "I know you'd probably want someone like All Might to help you but right now I'm your best choice." she told me.

"What makes you think that?" I ask in an accusing tone.

"You and most people your age admire him, hell even I do. I know I wouldn't want myself as a trainer." (Y/n) placed her one of her hands on her hip as she thought.

"I'm fine with you." I grumbled under my breath. She smirked but then she remembered something and got serious.

"Your attitude has gotten better yet still worse." she told me. "I can't really do anything about it unless you address the problem. I think you need to have a discussion with To-" she paused and corrected herself (she was about to say his real name -->). "All Might. Maybe even a real conversation with Izuku." she put emphasis on the word real.

"I'm fine! Go worry about yourself." I tell her harshly. I wasn't going to have a talk with Deku about feelings.

"Hey." she started looking into my eyes as she spoke. "I'm not playing. You need to figure this out and soon." she told me.

I huff looking away from her. She's such a bitch.

~*~

I was finally able to get some sleep. Yesterday I took the day off but the day before was the actual shit with the villains. I clench my sheet when I thought about the villains. "Toya. You've made things so much more difficult for the two of us with just one action." I covered my eyes.

Why would you become a villain if you know I am going down the path of hero? You've made our relationship both more complicated and more difficult with just that action. What did you mean when you said you knew what you were getting into? Did you know you were going to be against me in the future and did it anyway? Is your mission impossible to do without becoming a villain. Did you have the intent to leave long before you actually did? Why'd you change your name to Dabi? What does the name represent to you? Where did you end up? Do you miss me as much as I miss you right now?