Slayin' all day 1

This story contains wrong grammars...

Pleasr read at your own risk...

Mira Sol Berania...

I was a Queen, a very bad Queen. I am here to slay those who are feeling Queens, Queens that are trying to destroy me and my company. I was the CEO of a famous beauty product 'Lacressiah' yes I owned it. I was born to achieve great things, but one day my father fixed my marriage to a stranger.Soon I'll have to met him.

"Please take this papers to secretary Gong now"

"Yes Ms. Berania"

"Great! after that give me my schedule for the meetings"

"Yes Ms. Berania"

"Wait, Nathalie"

"Yes, Ms. Berania?

"Please tell Big Hit Entertainment that I am free to have a dinner"

"Yes, Ms. Berania"

"Okay you can go now...."

Sometimes I am thinking that maybe I should take a day off... My inner self feels so exhausted but I have to keep up what I'm doing for the sake of my company to maintain it's popularity and standards...

*phone rings* caller: father

I answered the phone call as soon as possible.

"Hello father?"

"Mira, you have to come here right away"

"What for?

"Your fiance, just meet us here at Lavesta Restaurant where you always eat your dinner as soon as possible come here at exact 1:00 pm"

"Yes, father"

Once I heard the word 'fiance' my ears were turning hot and red. I was so angry but this is what my father wants.I have to deal with it. I should not be disappointed because I am a queen in attitude.