(Final Chapter) Slayin' all day 8

"No I don't have to answer" I tell to myself. I left the phone ringing until it stops. I'll just delete the bitch's number. So I actually deleted her number and turned off my phone. I don't  care about her anymore and if i really should? then why would I? Such confusion.

"Heres your Lobster Frittata with spices" Chef Andrew served the dish on a plate in front of me. Oh how I love Lobster Frittata, the aroma sooths in the air, the smell of freshly cooked frittata.

"Chef Andrew, keep the Lobster frittata I wouldn't  be eating it now"

He gave me a slight smile with sad eyes before going back to the kitchen. I think I've made him feel terrible, if that so, I don't care anymore.

I took a shower and wear my good night clothes. I jump unto my bed softly and turned on my phone.

[Dad: 3 missed calls]

Oh shooot! Dad called me. I think he needs my approvals to the marriage of mine. Oh alright I have to call him quick, but I'm not sure if he's  up tonight maybe he's already sleeping.

*Calling Dad...*

_Dad answered_

"Dad, I'm sorry to not answer your calls. By the way what it is for?"

"Mira, are you really okay, I mean is it really okay that about your marriage to Jimin Park?"

"Dad, it is okay"

A word 'okay' just slipped out of my mouth.

"Well Mira, daddy's happy for you"

dad chuckled. Dad was so happy that he was so sure of Jimin to be my groom. He trusts Jimin so much that I couldn't  tell what I really mean.

"He was the best person that I could trust Mira."

"But, Dad-" I wanted to tell to Dad that I am not actually prepared and that I have to decide. He was really happy this is my first time hearing Dad so happy.

"What is it Mira? Do you want me to advance your marriage?"

"No, Dad I'm just glad that you are happy about it"

*Quit it Mira, your Dad was having so much fun just don't  interrupt to his happiness* that I tell to myself.

"Bye dad" I hung up the call.

[Next Morning]

I was sitting on my chair at my office sipping tea as usual. I was busy reading the paperworks then someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"

The doors opened and I saw a very familiar face. A handsome
young fine man in a clean tuxedo.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? aren't  you busy working at your father's company?"

"I'm just visiting my soon-to-be-wife" he gaze at me and throw me a smile.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed.

"Can I sit here honey?" he asked. His voice in baritone.

"You can sit as long as you're  not calling me a ho-ney"

"Aww. What would you like me to call you?" he pouted.

"Of course my name!"

"Is your name love?" he sat on the chair in front of my desk.

"Mister Park, I am not in the right time to flirt with you" I hold the paper works.

"Too bad, I'm bored~ I just wanted you to take a look a this"

My heart pounded when he was about to take out something from his pocket. He kneeled down to me.

"What are you doing?" I know it's obvious what he was trying to do but I questioned him to make a clear opinion.

"Mira-" he looked into my eyes.

I stood out and push the chair gently away from me.

He continued talking.
"Mira I just wanted to tell you that you are so beautiful"

Oh shooot Park Jimin! Stop making my heart beat. You make me flatter. I have to act natural.

"Jimin, I..."

"Mira, I love you since the moment I saw your pretty face"

He was still kneeling. Why do I feel so soft I act like a soft lady that can easily fell in love.

"Mira will you marry me this time I'm doing the right way to get your own decisions." He looked at me sincerely.

"Yes, Jimin yes I may not know all about you, but you changed my life in a moment, I never taught you'd be the one who can change my whole life." A warm water came out of my eye. I didn't expect I'd say these things. The moment that I say 'yes' is like the most precious moment in my entire life.

"Yes! Yes!" Jimin shouted with joyfulness. He stood up and hugged me tightly.