Slayin' all day 4

Settings: [ATLANTIS LUXURTIOUS]

As I enter through the doors of a famous restaurant so called as 'Atlantis Luxurtious' I was greeted by a peasant---------- JUST KIDDING! a woman that is beautiful but not beautiful as me shes just an average good-looking woman.

"What a late appearance for today's wonderful lunch meeting, Ms. Berania."

She raised an eyebrow to me. She's just a secretary of Mr. Park how could she do it?! I mean she's rude! She doesn't really know why I have a meeting with Mr. Park, Jimin's father. The CEO wanted to have a meeting with a CEO also like me to help in development of his company. What a b*tch woman! However I should not be stressed with this b*tch woman I am more superior than her ass. Not a big deal, REALLY.

"Come let me guide you to the Table 1, you make Mr. Park, wait. Ms. Berania I never thought that you would be this late."

She lead me the way to the table 1 and she opened the door for me because the table 1's location is private that's why there's a door. ^_^

"Mr. Park here is Ms. Berania"

I entered the door and the table was wide and the place is not like any other restaurants. It has a wide space, air-conditioned, and very fancy style.
Even so I am fan of visiting fancy restaurants, this type of restaurant is really mesmerizing me. I know my company is known to everyone, unlike 'Big Hit' it's just starting to rise even though it has millions of people.

"Ms. Berania, it is nice that you attended at our meeting"

It's not just the CEO is sitting but there are a lot of staffs and also I saw Jimin, he always look so fine. There are 10 chairs and only 6 person sitting including me and they are all koreans.

"Ms. Berania have a seat"

Jimin give me a seat right next to him and suddenly Jimin speak.

"Father, I think it's time for you to know about who is the woman I'm marrying and her father said to me that we're gonna marry next week"

Jimin look at his father and his father was very excited for Jimin to spill the identity of this bride. Wait.....Jimin had a bride?! I thought I was his fiancee?! Is he talking about me??? When did my father approved the we're gonna marry soon?!

"My, son Jimin please let me know as soon as possible and I really want to meet my future daughter-in-law"

Jimin left a smirk on his face and look at me as if...he was ready to tell something to his father.

"Father"

He said. He hold my right hand and he intertwined his arms. I was surprised I was amazed to what he did.

To be continued...