Slayin' all day 3

*sips a cup of tea*
(Sitting on my desk, back to business)

Yesterday was the day that I personally met my fiance... I started to think...if I would accept him. He, Jimin Park looks hella fine.

"Ms. Berania, as you've said yesterday morning that you are free to have a lunch meeting with the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, I would like to remind you that you're lunch meeting is nearly 12:00 pm and that is today."

"Well, Nathalie I am sure free and I will meet them at exactly 12:00 pm."

I put my cup of tea on my desk and I looked on my silvery diamond wrist watch. It's already 11:54 pm I have only 6 minutes left.

"Nathalie, please give me a call to the CEO of Big Hit"

"Yes, Ms. Berania"

*Phone rings|Calling Mr.CEO*

Nathalie called the CEO of Big Hit and the someone answered it.

"Hello, Good Noon... speaking?"

A voice of a woman answered.
Nathalie handed me the phone.

"Mira Sol Berania, speaking"

"Ms. Mira Sol Berania, I assumed you have a meeting with boss Park."

"Yes, I knew that and I have been informed about it, but where's the event's location."

"Ms. Berania, it's at the 'Atlantis Luxurtious' at private king table 1"

"Thank you"

"You're Wel----

*call ended*

I call ended it before she can say a grateful word.

[ATTITUDE PROBLEMS] -______-

I'm out of time. I should wear a decent clothing with100% SLAY QUEEN Style.

My Outfit of the day for my late appearance at my meeting.

[REAL QUICK PREPARATION]

-Hairs in original form the Natural hair beauty look

- I used light Smokey Blue eye palette for my eyelids. To appear bold and brave.

- I put cherry pink vanilla color on my cheeks to create a healthy look.

- And as usual my greatest favorite lipstick the flamey RED it adds slayness to my features.

- a Pure Diamond necklace from ITALY *bling* *bling*

- a 100% fabric of elegance. A lady's tuxedo. FORMAL and CASUAL. From the bottom to the top.

- and my favorite Louis Vuitton Red Stilettos (I always love to wear it even I have over 300,000 collection of Louis Vuitton stilettos in my shoe closet)

OVERALL OUTFIT = 101% OVER 100%
ELEGANCE

[AT THE ATLANTIS LUXURTIOUS]

To be continued...