Slayin' all day 2

"Here , Mira"

father waved at me and sitting with a man in front of him. I can't see them clearly until I take a step forward. I walk with my fancy red stilettos and a peach cocktail dress with bloody red lipstick, my hair is waving freely.

I take a seat with them and started to look at the man.

"Hi, I'm Jimin, Park Jimin"
He was in his very neat tuxedo and his hair was very clean and combed.

"Nice to meet you Jimin Park"
I shake hands with him.

"Well, Mira and Jimin May I leave you?"
Father stand from sitting and called his private body guards to lead him back.

"I am Jimin and I am the son of the CEO of Big Hit Entertainment, I am also a 100% pure Korean"
He looked at me with elegance.

"That's great!"
I faked amazed at him.

"Thank you"
He smiled and his eyes looks cute.

"I shall introduce myself too, I am Mira Sol Berania, and the CEO of Lacressiah Beauty Products"
I smiled with flaming red lipsticks.

"That's amazing!"
He said.

"Your truly amazing as what your father told me about"
He smiled and his looks are eating me.

"Can we have the menu"
He lifts his hand and gesturing at the waiter casually.

"Here's the menu for you sir and ma'am"

The waiter handed us the menu.

"Choose whatever you want"
He said kindly.

"I would like to eat some tteokbokki(spicy rice cakes)"
I said while pointing at the menu.

"Do you like korean dishes?"

"Yes I am, I definitely love korean foods"
I replied.

"It so nice to hear that"
He smiled again looking very cute yet elegant.

It was nice to have a lunch with Park Jimin, I was glad that he isn't like any other guy that my father fixed marriage me before. There are 15 fixed mariage that I've broken since I don't like the behavior of the man.I'm hoping that Park Jimin is a really great guy.

There are reasons why I rejected my father's fixed marriage for me from other guys it's because:

Number 1: Some other man are extremely rude, when father leaves. I nearly killed a man when my ex fiancee treated me like a dirt.

Number 2: My standards are just too high. It depends.

Number 3: I can't handle a man that is after my wealth.

Number 4: when I say I don't like you it really means that I don't like you.

Number 5: A man that has no brain. *Hahahahaha*