Slayin' all day 7

#Mira's *Past* Part 2

[In my bedroom]

In my young mind. It's been a long time since I haven't  called mom hmmm... almost 1 week until now maybe I should call her it's Saturday maybe she has free time.

**Calling Mom...**

"Hello who the hell are you?!" an angry voice of a man answered.

___I was shock I didn't  expect that____

"Answer!!!" He get more angrier. Like he was high.(Like he take drugs)

The man was rude. My tears pooled over my cheeks.

"This is my mother's phone!" I screamed on the phone. I cried.

"It says unknown number kid" The man complained calmly as he know I was a kid.

"My mo---m.." I'm holding the phone while letting the tears of pain flow through my cheeks.

"Ahhh! Sh*t! Rosania!!!" The man got angry he didn't  directly shout at the phone but I heard he was angry and he mentioned mom's name.

"Is this your daughter?!" The man didn't  hung up the phone yet so I can still overhear their talk.

"Roger, Don't answer that! I don't have children" a voice of mom which pierce through heart it so painful to hear.

I was so furious that I can't handle myself. I hung up the call and can't  do anything but cry and cry. That moment gave me the reason to hate my very own mother. I can never forget. I don't  want to hear anything from her. Dad is right, I don't  have to communicate with her. I was sure that she doesn't care about me and she's  living with other person. From now on only dad is what I call my parent.

***Hello readers! Hope you enjoy the short content of the story I wrote. I've been busy for a while and I have weddings to attend. Sorry for the inconvenience!♡ I love you please continue to read and support me♡***

Mira Sol Berania       (Liza Soberano)