Slayin' all day 6

I don't think I can answer the phone...
I feel a bit dizzy just thinking how my mother did to us...

[Mira Sol's Past about her mother]

**One Snowy Evening at Toronto,Canada**

"Mom, don't  go!!!" I cried, my eyes burst into tears. I was too young and helpless I couldn't stop my mother from departing.

"I have to, My dear Mira" she put her hands to my cheeks and the tears flowed in her eyes.

"Honey, do you really have to?" My father said, grieving in tears.

"Hon, I have to..." My mother cried and cried.

"Mom, promise me you will comeback." I kissed my mother's cheeks and hugged her warmly.

"Yeah I promise..I love you dear" She was really sad and her face was so tired. At that time I was only 9 and It was the saddest moment ever in my
entire life.

Mom left us without me knowing the truth why she have to go somewhere else. I still had connections with mom, I can communicate with her through phone calls.

I always called her and wondering how she's been doing. She always said that she is fine and doing well...

I never ever hold grudges on my mother before, because I love her so much.

It's been 3 months since she departed. I still cannot understand why.

My mother rarely responses to my calls and sometimes she said she was busy and stressed out so she couldn't answer my phone calls. She lost her care for me.

[This is how she answers me]
"Mira, I'm busy"

"Mira, I can't talk to you right now"

"You got 98 on science, ok--"

"Dear, later I'll just rest for a bit"

After that my father told me to stop calling mom, but why would father do that. I was just a child who is missing her mother so much. Even as a child I always focus on my phone to just call mom. After what dad told me about. I didn't  obey him what he told me to do didn't  stop me from contacting mom, I missed her so much. But because she said she didn't  have enough time to answer my calls. I decided not to disturb her and give her space.

My mom doesn't ever called me I'm the one calling her.

To be continued...