Shopping, Swollen Feet and Goodbyes

TODAY is the last day of summer. So far all I've gotten was my clothes which I got yesterday and desperately needed. I can't fit anything now. Tobias and I are walking around the store to get the things we need for school. It's not much considering I still have some things I can still use from last year and so does he. But he has to get stuff for his classes for collage.

I'm really going to miss him when he leaves to go stay on campus of his school and he leaves tonight so we are trying to spend as much time together as we can. Even if it's to get stuff for school. We get the stuff we need then walk to the baby section even though she's not here it wouldn't hurt to get some things for her so we don't have to worry about it later. We get diapers, wipes, and other things. We wait on the clothes because we already know Christina, Marlene,and Shauna will be on top of that.

Tobias and I go to check out and pay. We go to the car and put everything in the back then leave. Once we reach the house we take everything in and up to our room and the baby's room. I start putting things away while Tobias goes down stairs.

" Tris. " he yells from down stairs.

" What? "

"Come here." I finish putting the stuff up and walk down stairs to Tobias sitting on the counter

"Lets get out of the housee." he whines pulling me to him.

"Where will we go?"

"Anywhere." he says "I just want to spend as much time with you as I can before I have to leave." I stand on my tip toes and kiss him.

"Or we can do something else." I say seductively running a finger down his chest. he smirks and bends down to kiss me saying he agrees with that idea. He pulls back. "After. We are going somewhere." he says I nod and pull his lips back to mine and kiss him again. He gets off the counter and picks me up. The turns around sitting me in the same place was sitting without breaking the kiss. I tug on his shirt wanting him to take it off. He pulls back and takes it off. I run my hands down his toned torso then pull him back to kiss me again wrapping my legs around his waist. I moan into his mouth. He then takes my dress off and throws it who knows where. He does the same with my bra. I'm almost completely naked and he just has on pants. So I reach for his belt and fumble with it. He gets the hint then takes his pants off his self. We continue what we were doing once we are completely naked.

"AH MY POOR INNOCENT EYES." Uriah yells.

"Really? Its come to the kitchen counters now." Lyndsay says. Tobias and I keep going not really caring anymore. I mean they've walked in on us many times before. Tobias takes me off the counter still holding me and presses me against a wall.

"So are we just going to stand here and watch them or go to the screening room and wait for them to finish." Lynn says. I love how I know there voices well enough I know who's talking while my eyes are closed.

"I don't know this could get pretty interesting." Zeke says. I open my eyes at the comment.

"Go. awa- away." I say struggling to get my words out. They all walk out and Tobias speeds up. I bite his shoulder to suppress a loud moan.

"Not too fast." I say and he slows down a little.

Tobias and I finish. Still naked I run up stairs to my room and get a shower with Tobias right behind. After we get out of the shower we get dressed and go to the screening room with the rest of the group.

"FINALLY." Christina says

"Seriously you guys are cleaning the kitchen now. Not just the counter the whole thing." Lyndsay says like she's our mother.