Can't Graduate?

Graduation is in a few weeks. I'm really excited I can go to college with Tobias. Maybe. It depends on how my new career will go. Mike says he has a few dates for me to go on tour.  Which is during summer. So that's good I guess, but the only problem is me having to leave my baby. 

     As of right now  I'm sitting in math doing a work sheet. And its pretty freaking hard.  I lean over and tap Christina on the shoulder.

"help me please." she nods and turns around and shows me what to do.  I thank her and she turns back around. 

"Tris prior to the guidance counselors please. Tris prior to the guidance counselor" I groan and gather my things and make my way there.

I get in the office and sit down.

"Tris?" I nod.

"well Tris I was looking through your files to get everything ready for you to graduate. But there seems to be a problem."

"problem?"

"yes.  You will not be able to graduate unless you these missing credits and do this." she says handing me a sheet of paper. 

"music and gym?" I say, "I did this at my old school. I should have those credits.  And the program I've done that as well"

"well miss, it doesn't show in your records.  I will put you in those classes and by the next few weeks you should have those missing credits."  she says  and smiles. She tells me I can leave so I do. 

I guess I should have listened to Tobias and went back to school after I had Kenzie.

Hmm.  I don't know what to say.  Besides sorry for the shortness.