School?

The next morning I wake to little soft cries but they soon stop.  I open my eyes and see Tobias walking out of the room with Mackenzie in his arms. I get out of bed and walk into nursery. Tobias is in the rocking chair with Mackenzie on his chest, eyes closed.  I smile and take a picture of them and send it to the group. My phone beeps and the group texts back.

Group text------

Awwww-c,l,s

Adorbes-m,ms (msis mason)

BEST DADDY AWARDS GO TO… DRUM ROLL PLEASE DADADDADADADA FOURRRR!!!!!-U,Z

End of group text

I laugh at Uriah and Zeke’s text and lock my phone and walk to Tobias and sit in his lap and kiss his cheek and Mackenzie’s little noes she stirs and Tobias does the same then they both up.

“Morning.”

“Morning beautiful.” I smile and kiss his cheek then get off his lap. I’m going to get a shower.

“You going to get ready for school?”

“Hmm let me think. No.” I say and walk out and go to my room.

“You should.”

“But I don’t want to leave her. Plus I have no one to watch her.” I say. He raises his eyebrow.

“Really Tris. You have your sister.”

“Once again I don’t want to leave her.” I say and take Mackenzie from him and kiss her.

“It’s only for a few hours.” He says.

“Yea and in those few hours anything can happen. I’d rather stay here and do everything here where I know she okay.”

“You don’t think she’ll be okay with your sister?” I shake my head.

“nope.” I say popping the p. he rolls his eyes and walks in the bathroom.

“You know you’re not always going to always be around her.  What you going to do bring her to the bathroom while you pee?” he says then looks at me. I happen to be doing just as he said.

“Really Tris.”

“What? I’m not leaving her on the bed by herself.” He takes her and walks into the room.

“Get ready for school.” Hey says pointing to the closet.

“Yes daddy.” I say in a little kid voice and walk to the closet. And get and outfit ready so I can take a shower. i grab black skinny jeans, a royal blue button down a black jacket and a scarf. And lay them out and go to the shower. I clean myself and wash my hair. When I get out I blow dry it and leave it down. I walk out and get dressed. Tobias comes back in as I’m putting my pants on.

“Where’s Kenzie?” 

“With Lyndsay.” He simply states and shrugs then walks in the bathroom and gets a shower. 5 minutes later he comes out fully dressed. I put on my shoes and look in my body length mirror. Christina and Marlene will be proud of me except I’m not wearing make-up. How about no. i walk down stairs and see Lyndsay watching TV with Mackenzie in her lap.

“Make sure you hold her head.” I say and go to the kitchen and get some food.  Lyndsay and Tobias comes into the kitchen.

“Ready?” Tobias asks.

“No. “I say and cross my arms. “Why can’t I just homeschool for a while?” Tobias sighs

“Fine but we still have to take Lyndsay to school.” He says I grin and grab mine and Mackenzie’s bag and go to the car Tobias puts Mackenzie in her seat and buckles her in then gets in the driver’s seat. We drop Lyndsay off and head to the high school. We pull in the parking lot and park.  Tobias turns off the car and I get out. I start walking inside the car to talk to the principal orCounselor

 about homeschooling and Tobias was supposed to come with me but he didn’t. I hear the car start again and he drives off. Looks like I’m going to be spending a day here. I see the group and walk over to them.

“So Four now drops you off?” Mason asks. I shake my head.

“No. The ass tricked me. He was going  to come in with me so I get the things for me to do all my school work at home and leave.” I say

“Oh.” I give a fake smile you one that you do when you mad and you’re saying yea without talking.  The bell rings and they go to class but I go to the office and talk to the principal.

“Ah miss. Prior glad to have you back.” He says.

“Hmmm.” I say then I just cut to the chase. “I want to home school. You have all my assignments sent to me by Christina. I’ll come back in about a month or so.” He nods. I thank his and call Lillian since I know Tobias is going to be an ass and not come get me.