Tattoos and Gum Problems

Tobias pov. Let's go in to his mind 

I wake up in the entertainment room with Tris and maddie on my chest. I smile at them and kiss their foreheads. Tris stirs and maddie scrunches her face up and balls up leaving her little butt in the air. Yup she looks like me but acts like her mother. Except Tris doesn’t sleep with her butt in the air. I kiss Tris forehead one more time and then try to wake her up. 

“Trisss.” I say

“Mmmm?” she mumbles.

“Wakey wakey.”

“no.” she says and rolls over so now it’s just maddie on me now. 

“Please?”

“Nuhuh” she says.  

“please?” she balls up and says no again so I just leave her there and take maddie upstairs and put her in crib then I hear an air horn go off. 

“REALLY URIAH” well I know who blew it now. Then there’s Tris yelling at him so I’m guessing he blew it to wake her up.

“No Tris don’t kill him.” 

“Oh he’s dying”

“What if I say sorry?” 

“Hell no!”  That’s when the screaming starts. I hear rustling I look over to the crib and see maddie starting to wake up. Well shit. When she’s woken up she just cries and cries for a while. She hates other people waking her up. This again is like Tris except she’s ready to kill you when you wake her up. I run down stairs to Christina Lauren and mason holding Tris back, but she’s slipping out of their grasp. 

“Tris.” I say. She’s still trying out of their grasp.

“Four how about to come get her.” I shrug and walk over to them. As soon as the let go she takes off running to Uriah but I grab her by her waist and spin her around facing the other way.

“Oh no you don’t.” I say. And start walking up stairs with her and go to our room and sit her down on the bed. And there goes maddie and her crying. Great. 

“You stay here and work on a song or something.” I say and go get my crying daughter. And walk down stairs with her. And the group groans. 

“It’s too early for the crying.” Uriah says. I glare at him. 

“If you wouldn’t have blown the air horn in wake Tris we wouldn’t be having this problem now would we?” I say 

“Hey it was zekes idea.” Uriah defends

“Snitch.”

“Bitch”

“Will you two shut up?” Mason says. “You’re both bitches. And anyone in their right mind knows Tris hate being woken up.” he reaches over and takes maddie out of my hands and rocks her and she stops crying. 

“You have a butt hole for a baby you know that?” Zeke says. “She hates everyone but you Lyndsay Tris and Mason. What’s up with that?” 

“It’s the power of being gay.” Mason says. Zeke raises his eyebrow. 

“Think about it. A lot of girls love being friends with gay guys.” mason says then laughs. “so I can literally say I get more girls than you.” he says more serious and walks out with maddie. They all look at me I just shrug and go back to my room to find Tris with a notebook and biting the top of a pen I guess writing a song. 

“You listen.” I say smiling to her. She looks up at me and glares. I laugh and go over to the chair her have hanging from our ceiling and spin in it.

“Not so much listening when I have to write some songs. Michael called and said I need to write some. So here I am” she says. I nod and continue spinning. 

“Some is trying to eat their fist. I’m guessing she’s hungry.” Mason says. I look at him and maddie is indeed tying to eat her fist. I smile and Tris points to the mini fridge mason goes to it and grabs a bottle. 

“Warm it a little in the bottle warmer thing. Don’t put it in the microwave. You’ll over heat it.” She says mason nods and walk out. 

“So I see you have came around to letting other people watch her.” I say 

“Well she loves him, so hey why not?” she replies and continues writing. 

“Hey you wanna do a song with me?” she randomly asks me. 

Ummm do I want to or do I want to remain normal. Well I won’t be normal anyway since I am with Tris. 

“Umm sure?” I answer more like a question. 

“You don’t want to you don’t have to.” She says I nod me head. Not because I don’t want to because I don’t know. 

“I don’t know let me think about it.” She nods and continues to write. We sit there I silence. For a while then she starts singing lightly. Her voice is beautiful I can sit here and listen to her all day if I could, but I doubt she would sing to me all day. She suddenly stops and sighs. 

“I don’t know if I like this.” She says I get up and sit beside her on the bed. 

“Sing it to me.” I say she nods and starts singing again. 

“If you know how to be my lover

Maybe you can be my baby

Hold me close under the covers

Kiss me boy and drive me crazy” she sings then stops and says, “That’s all I have right now.” 

“I like it so far.” I say

“Don’t lie to me.”

“I’m not.  I wouldn’t lie to you.”

“mhhmm.” She says and gets up.

“I’m done for the day. I want to go get that tattoo. We should get matching ones.” She says. I nod my head and she goes into the bathroom. She peeks her head out and motions for me to come with her so I do. After spraying each other in the face with the shower head and Tris falling pulling me down wither her we finally done. We get out and get dressed.

“Mason can you watch maddie for us?” I ask walking into his room. He nods and I tell Tris that he’s watching her. She makes her more bottles and then we leave. 

“So for these matching ones. What are we going to get?” I ask. She sits there in thought for a moment and smiles and look at me. 

“We could get the date we started dating in roman numerals.” She says. 

“Okay where.” She lifts up her arm to show me where. She also showed me where she would have got it before but she wanted something else there. I agree where we are going to get it and we make our way to the tattoo place. 

*************

After we got our tattoos we go get something to eat. And head back home. When we walk in a frantic mason come to us with a crying red maddie. 

“She’s really hot. And I don’t know what to do.” He says Tris taker her from him and feels her head.

“Has she been coughing or anything?” he shakes his head. 

“All she’s been doing is trying to eat me and her fist. So I tried feeding her and all she did was gum the thing.” Tris sticks her finger in her mouth and Mackenzie stops crying. 

“Mason. Her gums itch and no wonder why she’s hot. It’s hot in here and she has on long sleeves and wrapped in a blanket.” Tris says. And takes her out of the blanket and hands it to me. Mason says oh and takes Mackenzie from Tris and walks away. 

“She’s sleeping with me.” He says walking in his room with her. Tris and I just shrug and go in our lie in bed and watch TV.