Costumes

3rd Person POV:

After that long, stressful first day of school, classes began to get sorted out, and people got used to their schedule. Now, today, Sharon had begged the principal, RuPual, known to students as Ms. Charles to allow students to wear costumes on Halloween,  and some students got very... creative. Take Willam, for example. She was the Pillsbury Dough boy. Quite the character, isn't it.

The announcements at school had both speakers, and a screen so that students could enjoy the groups who were presenting on the announcements that day. Today, Trixie and Katya signed up for a segment, which they decided to call 'UNHhhh'. The girls showed up on the green screen, and introduced each other. "Hi, I'm Kylie Jenner lip challenge in human form. Completely useless, painful, and a waste of time. Trixie Mattel!" Trixie shouted at the camera. "And I'm that famous Russian horse that no one knows the name of, Katya." Katya pulled out a large fan and started batting it. Together, they introduced the show, and had some end credits that somehow showed up at the beginning.

The girls talked about lunch, any schedule changes, and school wide information. After their show, they left the screen and went back to their homeroom, Ms. Bo'nina Brown. Miss. Fame, the school announcements director appeared on screen, Max behind her. Max was a counselor at the school. The camera, still recording, and playing in every class, caught the sweetest moment in school history. Miss. Fame got down on one knee, and proposed to Max.

Sharon almost flipped a table. You could hear her shouting, no matter where you were, "NO FAIR! I WISH MY ANNIVERSARY WAS ON HALLOWEEN!"

Adore completely loved the event, her in her mermaid costume staring lovingly at the television in her classroom. "I want someone to love me that much, someday." She said, and Bianca, who sat next to her rolled her eyes. "Why aren't you wearing a Halloween costume?" Adore asked her friend. "I think Halloween is stupid." She shrugged, and Adore gasped. "You are so luck Ms. Needles isn't your home room." Adore whispered. Then the unthinkable happened. Laganja walked I to the room, obviously late, dressed as a faint weed leaf. You never see that every day. Or at all.

I'm the hallway, in between Bell 1 and 2, Willam visited Courtney at her locker. Courtney wore a Cinderella costume to school, and as said before, Willam had the wonderful idea of being The Pillsbury Dough Boy. "I'm the ultimate dough daddy." She said, somewhat proudly, placing her hands on her hips. Courtney died of laughter, and Katya walked past, in different cloths then this on the announcements. She wore a costume now, a large red shark one. She claimed to have named her Gerald, and Trixie wore a matching pink one, named you guessed it, Barbara.

The students costumes where huge... choices. Violet was herself, Dela was some 80's person, Darienne an elephant, Aja a princess... and she actually looked like a disaster, Pearl was an oyster, and many, many more sad options existed.

Well, the girls were probably going to a Halloween party together, except Willam, because for some reason the Pillsbury Dough Boy ended up at Ms. Bo'nina Brown's house that night.