CuCu for Coco Puffs

3rd Person POV:

The cafeteria was a hectic place at the highschool. It was crowded, loud, a mess, and self explanatory on how it was left, very neatly at the end of the day. It was so clean that Nina had to send three students help the janitors each day for a whole bell. As usual, the groups were spread out into 111 tables. 10 were tables that had assigned students, usually 14 at each, that is, unless they are at the 11th table. The detention table.

Today, seating was normal, other than some swaps, such as Cynthia being switched to table 9 from table 8 due to excessive remarks to unnecessary statements, Eureka, who was supposed to be at table 9, was at table 10 talking to her friend Asia, and Bianca was sitting at the detention table with Adore. Bianca got in trouble for picking fights with random students and almost dropping the 'b bomb' in Nina's class. It wasn't enough for a referral, but she earned lunch detention from it. Adore was dress coded, again.

Table number 9 was specifically crazy today. Cynthia was pulling out a thermos full if milk, which was obviously questioned by Aja, and came out of her lunch bag with a zip lock bag of Coco Puffs. "Is that your favorite cereal?" Shea asked, popping a cheese cube into her mouth. "Si. I'm Cucu for Coco Puffs!" Cynthia shouted, dumping the chocolate cereal into her thermos. "You mean Cuckoo? Like what all the boxes say?" Saabs asked Cynthia, who shook her head, chowing down.

"Don't know about you, sis, but I like Lucky Charms." Aja leaned back in her chair. "I enjoy the faint honey flavour in a casual cardboard box filled with circular-" Sasha was cut off by Shea, who happened to be her best friend. "She likes Cheerios. Just the normal kind." "I like cinnamon Toast Crunch." Said Alexis, taking a bite of her large sub sandwich. "I'm just not going to say anything," Valentina muttered, obviously not liking the taste of that cereal.

Nina walked onto the cafeteria with a bucket in her hand. Seeing as Eureka wasn't at table 9 today, she took a seat where Eureka would usually be, so the largest chair. "I think all these teachers here at this building hate me because of no reason at all." Nina told her students. They all had a questioning expression. "Anyways," Nina stood up with her  won pink plastic pail. She dug in and handed an airhead candy to everyone except Sasha, who got a miniature package of smarties and nerds.

"Hey everybody! Want to see my Cucu?" Cynthia shouted, jumping on the table with Coco puffs in her hand. She was shut down by a near teacher.

Five minutes later,she repeated her moves, this time shouting, "Want to see my Cucu again?" And being shut down once more.

When the teacher left, she hopped back onto the table, not listening to Sasha's requests. "As t to see my Cucu again again?" She yelled, being drug off the table by Latriece. "Get those nuts out of my face!" She yelled at the girl while walking her to the detention table.

Cynthia slipped into a seat next to Bianca,who sat there, arms crossed and a basic "hating life" expression on her face. Adore was chowing down on the contents in her lunchbox. Pizza and Taco bell. Fun. Her lunch box was just black with a ton of band patches and other things like the Taco Bell logo sewn onto it, presumably sewn by Bianca. The largest was a misfits patch.

Cynthia didn't attempt to start another conversation, seeing where the last one got her. Instead, she sat there, scrolling through her phone, even though it was against the rules.