Field Trip

3rd Person POV:

Today was the day where every student was going on a field trip, and as you expected, it will be hectic.

Katya took a seat by Trixie, and Violet infront by Pearl. The bus driver took her seat and proceeded to do her makeuip in her mirror. Katya leaned back in a seat that somehow happened to have recliners. They were to be riding on buses by a company called "fun rides", so just like the students, you probably guesses it would Be the most boring event in the school's history. But, oh lord, were the students wrong. They were about to make lasting memories, weather they were decent or not, no one was going to forget anything that went down today, especially Bob's dance for the class of 2019. Bless the poor teachers who had to deal with those kids.

It had been poorly planned speaking with knowlage of the fact that they were going to the zoo and Bebe Zahara Brown was a chaparone.

After the bus pulled to a hault Wiollam ran up and down the streets, even after being given 4 warnings from adults and 17 scoldings from Courtney. She had made a bucket list just for this trip. That shouldn't sound like a good idea.

William's POV:

I had to complete number 8 on my bucket list which was to fulfill the rest if the list ha ha ha, go me, am I right??? Yes, I am. I am ingenius. Now where to start... Hmmm, AH hug a pig! Wow this is not bizarre at all! "Courtney, take me to thou pigs!" I jumped on her back and guess what, immeadiatly fell off! Who would have guessed??? I grumbled and picked her up, with much protest as I headed to the pigs. Oops I guess I forgot we needed too be with an adult at all times. (No I didn't.)

I saw the pig I wanted to hug. It was cute and tiny, unlike the one I tried to hug the last time. As Courtney sat on a bench to eat her vegan treats, I attempted to get my body over the fence. Wow, I've never been so glad that a fence wasn't electric!! I reached the ground, somehow, and tried to be very stealthy in completing my goal. I ran towards the pig.

"GOTCHA!!!" I may have shrieked as I hugged the little cutie. One problem I hadn't planned out was about to take place judging by the face of the larger pig. That problem was the wrath of mama pig. I laughed awkwardly, like usual, and placed the small child down before retreating. I eventually got out of the pin to see Courtney wide eyed with a gaping mouth. "Well hello, there!" I greeted, like nothing happened, because I'm actually a literal god. She stayed silent. "Will the fair maiden hand the troubled other her bucket list?" I sat next to her.  "I don't have it, Willam." Wait what? I scanned the area. Wait wasn't it in my pocket? I reached into my pocked and it wasn't there, that is, until I looked in the direction of the harmless baby poig who happened too be eating it.

Courtney's POV:

"Noooo!" Will am shouted, and with that she was back in the pig pin. I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs. With that scream, I think the chaperones found us. "Nice going, Willam!" I shouted in her direction, cupping my hands around my mouth. "Now we have to get mud off your clothes somehow!" Sometimes, I do not understand how that girl manages to get dirty, but she always does. I pulled out another granola bar to eat while I watched her tackle a baby pig in a pile of mud. Oh what fun.

A/N: To be continued hopefully soon because I'm lazy~