Add to the List

After what only felt like a few seconds, Shiro woke up. He looked around seeing the passed Allura and Coran. As he began to explore the castle, he saw Keith.

"SHIRO!"

"Keith... you're okay! Shiro sighed in relief.

"Where are we?" Keith questione.

Before Shiro could answer they heard from the distance ""Hello? Is anyone here?". The voice got closer. Keith and Shiro quickly hid behind a broken piece of the castle. They poked their heads out to see a pink glowing light then quickly bent down again.

"We strike on... 5!"

"Why not 3?" Keith questioned.

"Just trust me."

As they hear the foot steps come closer Shiro prepared his arm and Keith prepared his bayard.

"1...2...3...4...5!!!"

They immediately jumped to attack, soon stopped by a pink shield. 

"What th-"

"STEVEN!!" a high pitched (and some what annoying) voice shrieked as a spear slashed Shiro's arm. Quickly Keith swung his sword to defend Shiro. Pearl stopped the sword with her spear.

"GUYS STO-" before Steven could finish, Amethyst used her whip, wrapping it around Keith's leg and threw him across the hall like a yo-yo. While that was happening, Steven looked over at Shiro rubbing his arm. "Are you okay?" Steven asked.

"Who are you?" Shiro asked refusing to let him touch his arm.

"I'm Steven, Don't be afraid I'm a good guy."

Right as they were talking, Hunk appeared and started shooting like a mad man until Garnet swooped in and smashed this shoulder cannon, kicking him to the ground, and  ready to beat the shit out of him with her gauntlet. Until...

"MIRACULOUS LADY BUG!" A yo-yo immediately hit Garnet in the face, breaking her glasses, as Amethyst ran to Garnet not realizing that Ladybug was swooping down, with Pidge on her back,  kicking Amethyst far from Garnet.  Ladybug landed as Pidge jumped off her back. Pearl quickly swung her spear. Ladybug jumped. Pidge ducked. 

"MIRAGE!" Alya screamed. It hit Pearl plunging her into the black of nothingness.

"Where am I?" Pearl questioned sweating hard. Before she could say another word, Pidge hit her with her bayard. Pidge looked around to see Steven helping Shiro.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HIM!!!" Pidge screamed throwing her bayard across the room and luckily missing Steven. 

"Pidge stop!" He's on our side!"

Sadly, Cat Noir showed up behind them before he said that, thus hitting Steven with his staff. Steven fell to the ground as Carapace helped Shiro up. The Gems got up to see Steven hurt and quickly showed their rage, charging at the others until gunshots were shot by Lance. Keith swung his sword at Pearl. Pidge and Marinette swung their weapons at Garnet as Chloe showed up using her weapon to help out Hunk with Amethyst, Hunk just punching her.

"Go check on Allura and Coran! They're in the control room!" Hunk commanded Cat Noir.

"I'll help him!" Rena Rouge offered.

"Sure! JUST GO!" Hunk shouted. Cat Noir and Rena did as there told.

"We have to check on the kid." Shiro told Carapace.

"But didn't he try to hurt you?" he questioned.

"No he's on our side." Shiro explained.

"Tell his friends that!" Carapace said

"Go check on the kid! I'll handle this!" Shiro demanded.

Carapace ran over to check on the boy.

"EVERYONE STOP!!!!" No one listened. "EVERYONE!" Still nothing. Finally he hit his robot hand against a broken door, making it echo through the hall which made everyone stop and cover there ears. When the sound wore off Shiro quickly explained, "THEY'RE ON OUR SIDE!"

"Do they fight the Galra too?" Lance asked still holding tightly to his gun.

"The what? NO! we fight against the diamonds!" Pearl explained with the sharp part of her spear close Keith's face, making him sweat. 

"The what?" Queen Bee questioned.

"The diamonds! They are the leaders of the Gem Universe! We are the few Gems who fight against them! And the only survivors of the rebellion!" Garnet explained as she made her weapon disappear with a now relived Pidge underneath her.

"This might be why we're here," a familiar voice said. They all turned around to see Allura with Rena Rouge supporting her.

"The Galra must've use the other portal to come to this world too." Pidge reasoned.

"But why would they have a portal for us to come in this world?" Carapace questioned holding Steven bridal style.

"Who knows with the Galra anymore?" Lance replied loosening his grip on his gun.

"Let us help you then!" Garnet offered while helping Pidge up. 

"We would love that!" Shiro said with his usual soft smile returning across his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! My head hurts, and I fell like throwing up; BUT I FINISHED IT!!! I do alot of crap for writting. Hope you'd enjoy and have a good night! (or day).