{ 7 }

I lay sleeping atop Theo's bed, peaceful as I can be, trying to regain any mental strength. A burning, a cool burn, swims through my stomach. It grows and climbs up my throat, making it hard for me to breathe. My eyes fly open, my hand encircling my neck. I am coughing, choking, trying to get out loud shrieks inbetween. I needed help. The feeling only grew stronger, the fire in me feeling it was eating me alive.

  Theo's bedroom door swings open with a hard thud to the wall. Xavier stands there, fists clenched, eyes blazing brighter than ever as he stared me down. An overwhelming sense of need pushed through the fire and I faced him, staring back.

"I need you," he growled at me, sneering with his stalk into the room. He looked purily animalistic and as in pain as I. "I must have you before it is too late." My only response is to smirk at him, crawling across the bed to be closer. He speeds to me, taking me by my hair and lifting my face to his. My heart races, my breath can barely stay in me, the burn is getting colder the closer he gets. He was the answer to make it stop. It didn't help that every piece of my body stood up and panted for him.

Xavier pulls my legs to rest around his waist, letting him sit between my thighs, giving me a view of what he so desperately wanted. I could practically feel him throbbing against me. I wanted to feel him, I wanted the burning to stop. It was isolating, so very painful.

His lips float on the skin of my neck, I can lightly feel the pricks of his fangs as he nips me teasingly. The moment makes me gush, my cheeks hot as fire, legs tightening on him.

"Of course, you want me," he breathes into my ear. I nod impatiently, my hands now taking their own action to grip the waist on his jeans, pressing him closer. He would growl back into my ear before attacking my neck with kisses.

"I want you naked," he commands, his hands pulling up the skirt the old woman had given me. I just let him, my own hands tugging on his jean buttons, thinking that if I don't get him out of them fast enough I would die, burning from the inside out.

He has my skirt bunched in his fists, watching with those purple eyes as I pushed his jeans down. He helps, dragging them down further with his feet. I feel him pulling my underwear away, trying to get us skin to skin. I am doing the same.

"My lover," he shivers at the feeling of his hardness pressing against me, I can feel that I am dripping in wait for him.

"Yes," I croak back, my lips seeking something to kiss, my hands tugging on his hips now, wanting him inside.

"Only mine," he hisses, making my stare go rigid. I feel a slow drip run down my chest. I glance downward to the wetness, seeing the blood drip trail down my stomach, around my hip to the floor.

There is blood everywhere, dripping from the cieling like a heavy rainstorm, coating our semi naked & pressed bodies. It pooled around Xavier's feet, submerging us. I let out a chilling screech.

I sit up in Theo's bed, still screaming. Theo and Samuel both rush in, eyes fuming, probably thinking Xavier had come. I finally close my mouth when I see them, tears coming.
Xavier was not in here. I had been dreaming, dreaming vividly, fantasizing about Xavier screwing me silly. My hand went up to my throat, I could still feel subsiding pain from the burning.

"Are you alright?" Theo approaches as I stay panting, trying to process.

"So much pain, it was so real," I breathe. Theo looks to Samuel who just nods.

"The moon has begun to wane. The heat is over this cycle." He explains to both of us. "The first, at least they say, is always the hardest descencion. Although, I am sure it is more painful since you did not fulfill it's request at all." He gives me eyes of pity.