Chapter 2

If the tattoo couldn't make it worse I had to attend a party. It was more of a undercover thing Director Fury wanted me to be at. But still.

The dress was uncomfortable. The long green dress kept coming under my shoes. Yes shoes. Heels are a no no for me. But fortunately the dress did cover it. Lyric meanwhile, was enjoying. Being an Agent as well, she wasn't doing a good job. She was too distracted.

"(Y/n) the guests loved my tattoo!" She says.

"That's great," I tell her. I notice a well dressed man on the upper floor walk towards the stairs.

"He's hot!" She whispers to me. Our eyes meet for a quick second, making him raise a brow...he was hot. Security would get him though. He isn't on the list, all the people on the list are already here.

I watch him quickly flip his cane and hit the security man. He doesn't hesitate as he takes a man and places him on the table. He takes out a machine and quickly puts it on the guys eye. I move to do something but Lyric stops me.

"No don't! Our orders were to keep civilians safe," Lyric says. I run and open the doors as civilians rush out. Lyric tightly holds my hand so we don't separate and I hold the handle. Unfortunately, my grip slips and both of us are dragged with the crowd.

"Call Fury!" I tell Lyric.

"Already reported, Agent Romanoff is on her way," She says. I nod and see the police cars coming. The cosplayer guy quickly blasts them, causing more havoc.

"I can't fight cuz of the amount of people!" I groan.

"You don't always have to fight!" Lyric grits. The guy looks down at us and smirks.

"Kneel before me...." he commands. Oh fuck....

"Fuck," Lyric whispers. I look at her and see her pitiful face. This guy was my soulmate?

"I said. KNEEL!!!" He yells. Everyone becomes quiet and kneels in front him, including Lyric. I don't but Lyric pulls me down as he gives a quick look over. The guy embraces his arms out while smiling. He walks down and soon enough his feet are right next to mine.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you
will always kneel," He lectures.

"Yeah that's your kinky soulmate," Lyric whispers, snickering. How could she snicker at a time like this?!

"Oh Fish lips...." I groan. That groan came out a bit too loud and the cosplayer heard me.

"You...." he whispers and kicks my knee lightly. Oh fuck....

"Not to men like you," A elder man says. Oh thank bless! The drag queen reindeer switches his attention to the man.

"There are no men like me," He tells the man. I could hear the smirk.

"There are always men like you," The German guy says.

"Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example," The man says.

"Help the citizens" I whisper to Lyric. She nods and I watch as he raises his scepter towards him. I move as quickly as I can and kick the guy's back. It was too late. The blast goes and everything goes into slow motion.

As the guy stumbles forward the blast goes towards the man but is quickly blocked by a familiar face. Captain America. I get up and quickly rush to his side.

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing," Steve tells him. I use that time to get my dagger from my thigh and cut my dress. I cut it short enough that it reached mid thigh, also cutting the sleeve off as well.

"The soldier. A man out of time," The reindeer drag queen says as he eyes me. Why was this creep my soulmate?

"I'm not the one out of time," Steve says and snaps to get his eyes off me. A Quinjet appears and points it's machine gun at the guy.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down....(y/n) you look hot," Natasha says. I blush and open my mouth. Not the right time!

"I agree," Loki smirks. Ew ew ew

"Oh my gosh, is he your soulmate or something?" Steve groans.

"Yeah he is...." I mumble. Steve widens his eyes and looks in shock.

"Hey we have a fight," I mumble and raise my hands. Out the ground vines come out. No not "Chris is that a weed" type vines. The nature type. Oh yeah? Forgot to mention....I have powers.

<><><><><><>
Wassup I'm stressed and ready to rip my hair out, you are? Akdbakdnakdhsks I hate physics.