Chapter 27

Today was the day....

"Is everyone fucking ready already? I'm sweating like a donkey's ass during the summer in this fucking suit! My tits are about to melt off!" Tony booms over the speaker but then lowers his voice to a whisper, "Jesus I bet if (y/n) had some they'd melt off as well...."

Yup I'm going to miss his dumbass.

"Jarvis can you make sure all protocols are placed before I depart?" I say as I get ready in my room. I grab the separate bag and look down at the sparkling figures I made for everyone.

"Yes Miss (y/n), anything else?" Jarvis asks.

"Call everyone to the lounge room please," I tell him. He complies and I neatly clean my room.

I should be crying, bawling, scared to death...but I wasn't. I surprisingly wasn't afraid to die. I take a look in the mirror at my pale, frail figure.

"Last time looking at myself....peace out you stupid piece of shit," I tell myself and point to my reflection. With a nod, I leave the room and head for the lounge.

Everyone was there, everyone except Loki and Natasha.

"Where's Nat?" I ask out loud.

"Oh she left early in the morning. I think she was crying..." Clint answers, whispering the last part. So last night was the last time I saw her.....

"Ummm well I called you guys here because I have gifts," I announce.

"Wait so i'm not going to get hurt for what I said?" Tony asks.

"No Tony...." I sigh, "anyways here."

I hold the bag out and they each come and take their respective figures out. Tony wasn't supposed to get anything since I gave him his already but I made him a copy of his arc reactor.

"This is amazing...." Thor says in awe.

"I look fine as fuck," Clint snorts. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"When did you make these?" Steve asks, concerned.

"I couldn't fall asleep at night so I made these until I passed out," I answer.

"I wish I could do that," Tony slightly whines. I smile and let them look at their gifts.

"Oh Clint can you give Nat hers? And Steve can you give Bruce his!" I ask as I take the two out. Only one left in the bag....

"Thank you," Steve says as he suddenly hugs me. I hug him back and hold on to him tightly. Holding on long enough that I could remember his smell, his hold, and his feel even after death.

"Hey my turn!" Tony says and pushes Steve aside. I laugh and hug him as well, holding on for a good while.

"Ugh I'm starting to feel emotions," Tony says as he wipes his eye and walks away. I turn to Clint.

"Are you kidding? I don't want your cooties," He says in fake disgust. I shrug and let Thor hug me.

"Are they departing gifts?" He asks sadly.

"Yeah ...make sure you take him please," I whisper.

"I...uh I will," he responds. Thor quickly walks off, not even giving me a chance to see his face.

"Ugh ok if you so badly want it!" Clint groans and hugs me. I chuckle and hug him back.

"You know I love your dumbass," He reminds.

"I love your feathered ass as well," I tell him. Get it? Feathered.....? Hawkeye.....? Ah probably my last joke before I die.

"Ok if this is done can we head to that funeral now?" Tony questions.