Chapter 7

*present times*

"...So yeah I've been with Shield since then," I finish. I left out most details but gave him the jist of what happened.

"Hmm well then," he says and vanishes. I look around to see where he reappears....and he doesn't....some soulmate. I get up and face where I was sitting, giving a small bow.

"Oh I'm so sorry for what happened (y/n)," I say in a mocking tone of Loki. I sit back down and look at where I was before.

"Oh thanks for caring Loki," I say sweetly. I then scoff and get up to look for an exit.

I go to the door. Ah there was a lock! I try my best to make a key form from wood and pick it up. It should work.

"Bye you Baba Yaga lookin ass witch," I mumble as the door unlocks. I open the door with a smile but then immediately frown as I come face to face with Loki.

"Get back inside (y/n)," Loki says in a warning tone.

"No," I reply and get into stance. I would fight my way out if I wanted.

He looks down at his feet to see the roots grip onto his legs. I let a few more root snap up and grab his arms. He tries to break free from them but doesn't succeed. I go past him to run but I'm blocked by another Loki. Oh yeah this guy can copy-paste  himself. I fight that one and very closely succeed.

But as one goes, two more come back. What was this? Hydra? I had to take out the source. I turn to a still struggling Loki and kick the side of his head. He crumples down to the floor and all his copies vanish.

"Booyah bitch!" I cheer and and jog towards the elevator. I wait for it to come up and my eyes trail back to Loki's unconscious body.

"Nope Nope Nope," I tell myself. I wasn't going back to make sure he's ok.

"What the fuckkkk! The microwave takes a shorter time," I groan as I still wait. I bite my lip and give a quick glance back. Was he dead? Eh what do I care? I just helped save the world, I'm a hero.

"I'm a disgrace. COULSON I BLAME YOU FOR MAKING ME A NICE PERSON!" I yell and turn back as the elevator door opens.

"Shit shit shit," I mumble as I jog to him. I nudge him with my feet but he doesn't move. I look at my tattoo. It didn't fade....so he's not dead.

"Let's go Baba Yaga," I mumble as I pick him up. I've honestly lifted things way heavier than him. I lay him down on the bed and tap my foot.

"What do I do now...." I mutter to myself. I think a bit and get a small towel. I dampen it with cool water and place it on his forehead. I sit next to him on the part of the bed next to him and rest my head on my hand. Can I leave now...?

"(Y/n)!" Loki gasps as he quickly gets up.

"Guess not..." I mumble.

"Right here your royal arse," I say and wave my hand. His frantic eyes turn to me and pulls me into a hug with lighting speed. I, obviously not expecting it, fall back. Fortunately, the bed was there to cushion me. Unfortunately, Loki still hadn't let go.

"Woah....you ok?" I ask.

"You stayed," He whispers as his grip tightens. I could hear the clear relief in his voice. It was as if I actually mattered to him. I hesitantly hug him back. I guess he realized what he was doing and quickly gets off. He clears his throat as I get up.

"I mean, good you stayed," he says in a more 'manly' tone. The blush on him clearly went against that. Sad part, I'm sure I was blushing too. I roll my eyes and he goes to the door, probably to leave.

"Why does it matter if I stay?" I ask, looking at him.

"No one ever stays for me," he says with a small smile and leaves. Oh.....

<><><><><><>
Sorry for the lack of updates I have finals coming up and I'm failing math snsbjlansonjobjos n I'm supposed to be sleeping so gn! Or gm! Or good afternoon! 💕💕💕