protector

"It has been my job to protectthe Spellman family for the lastsixteen years

the Spellman family for the last
sixteen years. And guess what,
daddy? I've done a damn good job."

——

SELENE BLACKWOOD IS one of the most powerful witches to walk the Earth

SELENE BLACKWOOD IS one of the most powerful witches to walk the Earth. She's the first daughter of the current high priest, Father Blackwood.

She might be Father Blackwood's daughter by blood, but at heart, she's a Spellman. She was only a few weeks old when a blonde baby girl named Sabrina Spellman was born. Sabrina would've been like any other witch, but she was born of a mortal and an immortal warlock, making her a hybrid of the two species.

From the moment the Dark Lord laid eyes on the Spellman baby, he decided he wanted her. And so, he told Father Blackwood through a series of visions to protect the newborn. Since he had responsibilities as high priest, he sent the next best thing to protect Sabrina;his own daughter.

And so, Selene lived two different lives from then on. Zelda and Hilda Spellman raised Selene as their own, and the Blackwood girl only visited her parents on the weekends.

Well, until her sixteenth birthday. On that night, she signed her name in the Book of the Beast, giving her soul over to her Dark Lord.

From that moment, she went to high school for mortals with Sabrina and the Academy of Unseen Arts.

Everything is fine until Sabrina's sixteenth birthday arrives, and at the last minute, the Spellman girl backs out of signing her name in the Book of the Beast. This one action leads to a series of events that could throw the entire world of witches upside down. And Selene finds herself right in the middle of this—being stuck between two sides of the same war.

CAST

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL ASSELENE BLACKWOOD"I'm going to burn you bitches to the ground

SELENE BLACKWOOD
"I'm going to burn you bitches to the ground."

& the caos cast as their
respective characters

WARNING
this book contains intense gore, explicit language, devil worship, witchcraft, human sacrifice, sexual suggestions, sexual scenes, a poly relationship, alcohol abuse, murder, and other triggering topics.

DISCLAIMER
i don't own the chilling adventures of sabrina. my bby ambrose owns my freaking heart, but i don't own his character either. i only own selene and her plots. all other characters and plots belong to netflix and the writers of caos.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
selene is bisexual, and i plan on her having sexual/romantic moments with characters other than ambrose and nick. she's going to be with men AND women, so if you're homophobic, you 10/10 shouldn't read. also, my oc is gonna have a poly relationship with nick and ambrose, so if you think that's gross, you shouldn't read.

ALSO
please don't ever comment "update" on any of my chapters. it won't motivate me to update any quicker, because if i haven't updated a book then it most likely means i'm having writer's block or i'm busy with school. i try to update as much as i can, but like all of you, i have a life outside of wattpad. i will simply delete your comment, and move on with my day.

okay, now i hope you all enjoy my book!! make sure to comment and vote if you do :)

started:october 29th,2018
ended:december 7th,2018

(  LIGHTWOODSCOVEN © 2018  )