16 | bastard children

sixteen
bastard children.

"OH, CRAP," SELENE whispers the next day as she flees her room

"OH, CRAP," SELENE whispers the next day as she flees her room. She woke up in between Nick and Ambrose, who were both sound asleep. And as the memories from last night rushed into her brain, she realized what she had done. She had a threesome with the two boys she's in love with. And she didn't know what to say to either of them, so after pulling on a dress, she decided to run to Sabrina's room.

"Hey," Sabrina greets once Selene has closed the door firmly behind her. "I hope you're not mad, but Prudence is coming to school with us today-"

"I don't care about that!" Selene cuts her friend off with wide eyes. "I made a big, ginormous mistake!"

"Okay, chill," Sabrina demands, sitting Selene down on her bed gently. She takes a seat next to her, before raising an eyebrow. "What's got you so rattled? I mean, it couldn't be so bad-"

"I slept with Nick and Ambrose last night."

"You what?" Sabrina deadpans, growing confused. "I mean, how?"

"Well, I broke into your aunties stash of vodka, and then I walked in on Prudence, Ambrose, Nick, and the Weird sister's hooking up," Selene explains. "They asked me to join them, and I did. One thing led to another and... well, you know the rest. And then I woke up this morning, and I didn't know what to do. So I kinda ran to your room."

"That's- that's definitely not good," Sabrina admits, patting Selene on the shoulder. "But you know, it could be worse. At least you didn't cheat on Nicholas. You both did the cheating, so..."

"Right, because that makes me feel so much better-"

Selene trails off as Prudence throws open the door to the room, a bright smile on her face. "Come on, Handmaiden and Handmaiden's girlfriend. I'm ready to go torment mortal boys."

"Prudence, I was having a private conversation with Sabrina," Selene points out, her voice as thin as ice.

"Not anymore," Prudence takes Selene's hand, pulling the strawberry blonde off the bed. "I'm the queen, and I wanna go torment mortal boys so that's what I will do."

Selene rolls her eyes, but knows she has to do as told. So her, Sabrina, and Prudence head to Baxter High and meet Harvey, Susie, and Roz in the library.

"Guys, this is Prudence. She's Selene's cousin, and she's visiting for Thanksgiving break.," Sabrina informs, motioning to Prudence. She then begins to introduce her and Selene's mortal friends. "Prudence, this is my boyfriend, Harvey. And me and Selene's two best friends, Rosalind and Susie."

"I call them Roz and Su," Selene comments, sitting down next to Susie.

"Very nice to meet you," Prudence smiles at them before whispering to Sabrina. "You promised me boys."