Chapter 3- it gets worst-

"Well, won't you show me our 'dorm'?"
"Shut up asshole"
"Watch your words princess" this guy pisses me off real badly, I can't live the rest of my life with this dude! I walk back, still pissed as hell, to my cell.

"I've got some rules you'll have to respect. 1. Do not touch anything that does not belong to you 2. Do not touch me nor TALK to me 3 do NOT breathe PLEASE!" He stared at me.
"Okay fine BREATHE but don't touch me"
"Oh I wouldn't" as we walk into the cell room I went to flop onto my bed. I pulled the covers and fell asleep, forgetting the fact that there's a freak standing in the room with nothing to do.

      ~Jeff's Pov~
Who does she think she is, she gives me some damn shit rules and falls asleep leaving with nothing. I sat on the floor waiting for the rescue...I hope they come before i literally beat the shit out of these people. I ain't staying in this hell place with THAT.

I sigh and walk toward [y/n], I poked her face once then twice, she twitched a bit and moved to the side. Cute...WAIT WHAT?!? The fuck am I messing with that THING! She seem tough though, but something tells me she's hiding something behind that toughness. Wonder what made her come here. She looks innocent enough except the fact that's she's a badass and pretty much threw the infamous Jeff the Killer into a wall. Wait wait, technically I'm saying that she's stronger then me??? Holy, this asylum got my brain messed up. I got up from the bed and got out the knife that I somehow sneaked in without being caught. Stupid security, they had no clue. This place seems like hell, I could give a little favor to everyone once I get to explode this place.

I went to sit back down by the window while the first few rain drop starts pouring down from the grey sky. I start sharpening my knife waiting for [y/n] to wake up.

                             ~Time skip~
[your Pov]
I slowly open my eyes only to find Jeff sitting by the window sharpening his knife. I heard loud rain drop hitting the window while thunder strikes down.
"Awake already princess?"
"Don't call me that shit head" the room went silent for a moment, suddenly Jeff started walking towards me. Forcing me and pointing the knife to my throat
"Call me that one more time and I'll make you Go. To. Sleep. Got it?" I nod my head showing him "yes"
"Good" he then retrieve his knife back into his hoodie. Bastard... who does he think he is? He can't just mess around with people with a knife plus how did he get the knife in here in the first place? Oh right, the security sucks here.

Actually everything sucks here. Nothing is great. And now everything is just going to get worst with HIM around, I already had a pretty rough life...well I guess everyone here does...this just makes mine worst. If only there was a way out of this hell place everything would be better, and who even invented this?? Mental hospital??? Looks like a prison to me.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share• if you enjoyed the story! Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋