Chapter 6- anger issues-

[??? Pov]
I was walking home from a killing spree. It feels god damn good to get away from that hell place. As I walk back into my shelter, i sensed someone else apart from me. I stomp my way up stairs and into my room.

I walk in and hear fast breathing from the closet. I stomp over and slam the closet's door open. There was a girl with [h/l] [h/c] hair. Wait-
"[Y-Y/n]?!?"

[Your pov]
"[Y-Y/n]?!?" The voice was familiar. I slowly look up to find the one and only, Jeff.

"Holy mother of god...."

"[y/n] what the hell are you doing here???" This time he sounds a bit for firm.

"I was seeking for shelter..." it went silent.

Until Jeff started laughing...bishh what's so funny???

"Well princess, I'm not those kind of nice and kind people who would let you stay like "it" doesn't owe me anything."

Great...where is he going by that...?

"Let's play a little game shall we? I will not kill you but you will now be a MY prisoner here, you'll have to follow MY rules. And if you run away, I will hunt you down and make sure it's the moment you took your last breathe. GOT IT?"

I nod my head in respond. Great...I thought I could finally be free and now I'm just kept locked again.

Hours has past and all I did was sitting on the cold floor thinking to myself.

I would times to times hear loud foot step, door slamming, and groaning.

Gee, Jeff really does have anger issues.

What's so wrong that got his blood boil real bad?

I finally stood up and decided to go see if he's doing alright.

He might be an asshole but hearing him rage like this is really annoying.

I knock on his door twice, no answer, I knock again, still no answer.

"Jeff I'm coming in, even if you like it or not"

I open the door, I jumped to the side and turn to the wall who was faced my back to find a knife.

I'm glad I have skills or else I'll be the one replacing that wall.

Poor wall, he must've suffered that a lot....I'm starting to feel bad for a wall pffft what's wrong with my brain??

"You're just lucky, I would had killed you with no mercy next time" he said as he stood up from the floor and went to grab his knife.
"Wow thanks a lot"

"No problem princess" he said as he tried to wink but miserably failed because of his burned eyelids.

I tried to hold in my laughter at how miserably he failed but I couldn't take it anymore.

I burst out laughing.

I heard a loud groan, welp I made his blood boil even more.

"Jeff think you should check the boiler, it's heating up"

I laughed again, but that didn't help it just made Jeff more angry.

Within a second, Jeff pins me to the wall, pointing his knife to my neck.

"Next time you say that again, I will make you. Go.To.Sleep."

I raise my arms in defeat, he then let me off and went sitting back on the floor.

This dude seriously needs help.
——————————————
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
For now BAiii!
Vote•comment•Share•  if you enjoyed the story!  Have a great day my lovely readers! I love you all! 💋