Chapter 17- "Just go find your prince charming, I don't care."

[A/N] I am so so so sooo sorry, I haven't updated in so long, I just hope you forgive me. I did promise that the update would come out during this week on instgram. Username is in the bottom of my bio.

[[Y/N]'s pov]

"Oh [y/n], how different you are from the first day in the asylum . . . Acting all tough." I heard a voice say, his voice. Jeff's.

I turn around, while I'm still lying in the cold covers as I shiver. What the hell happened yesterday? The last thing I remembered was eating those popsicles and— oh. My eyes shots open and I sat up as I check under the covers for my clothes. They're still on. I sigh in relieve.

"You know, I can still do it now." I heard a voice say behind me making me scream.

"Oh my lord, Jeff! You scarred me!" He walks closer to me then crouches down to my level.

"You don't know how bad I wanted you yesterday." He said as he licks his bottom lips.

"Y-yesterday? What about yesterday?" Jeff's thumb traces down my cheeks and stops at my lips. His eyes stared at it, admiration in his eyes. He gaze then turns back to me.

"I don't know if I should tell you or show you." My face heats up, what did we do yesterday? Jeff cups my face and pulls it closer to his. His lips were so close to mine, I could feel his hot breathe on my skin.

Then the door slams open.

"Fuck" Jeff mumbled underneath his breath, he stands up and groans. At the door stood Eyeless Jack, I stare at Jeff in a questioning look.

"Hey sis, sorry if i was disturbing something." His gaze turns towards Jeff then back to me before continuing.

"I was wondering if everything was alright, you didn't come to dinner yesterday and I couldn't find you in your room."

"I'm alright, thank you." I gave him a reassuring smile and he nods.

"By the way, Masky is waiting for you in the kitchen." With that he walks away leaving me with Jeff. I turn to him and gave him the look. He sighs.

"Just go find your prince charming, I don't care." I smile at his respond and walk to the kitchen to join Masky.

There I saw him leaning against the counter with a glass of water in his hands. I walk in closer, Masky sensed my presence and turns his head towards me. His mask lifts up a bit, showing that he's smiling, well I think he's smiling.

"Hey [y/n]" he started.

"Morning Masky!" I answered then shut my mouth before I say a bit too much.

"How are you? You didn't come to dinner yesterday and everyone was getting worried. Well mostly Jack." I giggled then turn my gaze back to masky.

"Everything is fine, honestly I don't know what in the world happened to me yesterday but I woke up only with a headache so I guess I'm Alright." I answered, leaving out the fact that I woke up in Jeff's room. My body shiver with that thought in mind. Masky nods, still not sure about my answer so I give him a reassuring smile, the same I gave to Jack this morning.

"Well, since I guessed you skipped dinner yesterday and haven't ate breakfast, do you want to like, go out for lunch with me?"

My whole body was screaming in excitement, did Masky just asked me out on a date? No no, it can't be a date, he just asked to hang out with him, I need to chill.

I was fighting my smile from forming but I couldn't help it, I smile so wide it hurts but I couldn't stop.

"Y-Yes of course! I'd love to!" I answered with a hint of excitement in my voice, then i frowned as something came in my mind.

"But what about you? I mean, you can't go out like that." I said as my gaze race down his outfit.

"Well, since I just wear a mask, I can just take it off. People wouldn't know. Also Mr. Slender already agreed to this." I nod and smile again, I couldn't help it.

————————————————————-
Again I am so sorry for not updating, I've been working on other projects and I don't have much time for writing. So again I am so sorry.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to share; vote; and comment your thoughts!!! I hope to see you all on the next chapter!