Chapter 23-"I LIKE YOUTUBE, YEAH YOUTUBE!"-

Before this starts, I just wanted to say thank you for still being here even when it takes me so long to update, thank you. Honestly, you're all so sweet and you always make my day. I'm so sorry for taking so long, I'm sorry I didn't update during these past few months, I hope you can forgive me.

[Y/N] pov

I don't know what's gotten into me. I don't know what gave me the idea to do it but here I am. Arms wrapped around his neck, his fingers tugged in my hair pulling me closer, our lips pressed against each other.

I want to feel his arms around me, his hands roaming my back, his lips pressed against mine.  I felt myself being scooped up into his arms. He drops us on the bed and his lips crashed back onto mine. I don't remember what happened but the next thing I knew my eyes slowly tore open.

I was lying on the bed, I looked at the small watch on my bedside table. 6 fucking AM. I tried to get up but I felt two strong arms pulling me back. I glanced back and noticed Jeff and may I add without a shirt! His eyes were barely open but he still smiled. Wait- right, I forgot. His lips tugged up.

"Good morning beautiful,"

"Good morni- wait. Holy shit, Jeff. You and I- we- We didn't actually . . ." His eyes widen as he processes my words, he lets go of my waist and sits back up.

"Oh shit."

"Oh no no no, this can't happen. I- It's ok, everything's going to be ok, we probably didn't do it, I-" Jeff suddenly bursts out laughing. "What? What's funny?"

"You should have seen your face, it's hilarious!"

"I- I- so we didn't do it?"

"Of course not." I stuffed my face into my hands in shame. Oh god. Of course, we didn't, I'm still wearing my clothes even though they're not very well- uh. Nevermind that. I stood up and went for the bathroom but was stopped when I felt pulled back onto the bed. Jeff's face was so close to mine, our noses were almost touching.

"Awe- come on. Don't be shy. Just because we didn't do it last night doesn't mean it'll stop me from doing it now."

"Oh god, please no." He chuckles but his laughter slowly dies down as his face slowly moves closer. I catch myself closing my eyes but the door bursts open.

"Hey [Y/n] have you seen- HOLY SHIT" I push Jeff off and he falls onto the ground with a 'thud'. I glanced at the door and noticed Ben frozen, shock clearly written all over his face as he points from the groaning Jeff on the floor to me. "Y-you guys were- Oh shit, I think I'm going to faint."

"Ben! Get out!"

"Alright alright, but you guys better explain this to me later. No wonder why no one saw you guys all night, I wonder how Eyeless Jack slept considering he's right next to this room."

"BEN! We weren't- We didn't do anything- urgh!" 

"Fine fine, I'll leave to whatever you guys were going to do-" He shuts his door and my pillow followed, hitting the door and falling back on the floor. Jeff stood back up and dusted off all the invisible dust of his pants and smirks.

"What are you up to this time. " It was mostly a statement.

"Why don't we continue what we were doing..." his smirk grew wider as he wiggles his eyebrows but soon enough a pillow was thrown at his face. I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I need a shower . . . 

After a long shower and fresh clothes and might as well add the face, I walked out of the bathroom and noticed that Jeff had already left my room. I walked down and into the living room where some of the others were chilling. I noticed Jeff and Ben were fighting about something so I scooted closer to listen and might as well join in but it seems like it was about to end. . . Or not.

"Okay you got a point but still!" And they went on, I chuckled at their childishness and went into the kitchen and grabbed a nutrition bar and went back into the living room with the others.

——————
"I like you, I like you not, I like you, I like you not, I—"

"Hey [y/n]" I jumped at the sound and turned towards the door. I swear my heart flew to Pluto then came back crashing.

"I LIKE YOUTUBE, YEAH YOUTUBE!"

"W-What's youtube?"

"Toby... You scared me."

"Oops, S-Ssorry."  I sighed in relief

"It's fine, anyways What's up Toby?"

"Nothing *TIC* m-much. But I do-o have a question."

"Shoot."

"How d-do you know when you've fa-llen for someone?" I frowned but then finally understood what he meant

"You found someone?! Oh my god, Toby! I'm so happy and so proud!"

"Is falling for someone a big deal?"

"For serial killers, I'm going to say yes, so who is it?" I saw Toby as he scratched the back of his neck and smiled awkwardly.

"W-well . . . It's a person I met during a mission . . . and she was different . . . I b-brought her here earlier. You'll meet her later."  I nodded. And he was right, I heard Slender called us to come downstairs, I looked at Toby, he nodded and I noticed his eyes squinted a bit, so I'm guessing he was smiling under that mask of his. We both headed down, I noticed Jeff was already there. As if he sensed my eyes on him, he looked up and we stared for a couple of seconds before he smirked and I rolled my eyes. I stood next to Jeff and soon EJ joined us and looked down at me. He slightly lifted his mask and glanced at Jeff then back at me and proceeds to winks at me as if to say he knew something was going on between me and the smiling idiot. I rolled my eyes and my attention fell back on the newcomer. We introduced ourselves one by one, they seemed sweet. I didn't expect that that person would kill people.

The gathering was quick, Jeff pulled me out of the living room and into his room. I've been here once or twice . . . nothing special, typical room, if you're willing to ignore his collection of knives, hung on the walls. Those things are like gold to him.

Jeff pulls me into his arms and lifts my chin up with his finger.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you look?" I gulped and smiled. Our eyes gazed at each other before he presses his lips on mine once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, lovelies!

Thank you so much again for sticking up with me. Thank you for waiting so patiently for the next update. I really can't express how thankful I am, you're so amazing, thank you thank you thank you! I made sure this chapter was longer than usual.

I know everything isn't all positive lately but I hope you guys are all doing well, staying safe and taking care of yourselves. And of course, doing things you enjoy!

I'll see you all in the next chapter. While we wait a bit, I hope you enjoyed this one. Don't be afraid to leave a comment, vote and share it with people who might also enjoy this!

Have a great day lovelies!