Chapter 20-"It's not stalking, it's called observing-"

[y/n]'s P O V
"So how was it?" E.J asked.

Alright let's catch up, after the whole dragging Jeff back to the mansion, I just went to bed and let Jeff do whatever he wants to do. Yeah I'm a great person!

"Apart from almost getting stabbed by Masky, Jeff dying, and witnessing a pretty interesting conversation, yeah. Totally. Everything was cool." Please note the sarcasm.

"I knew he didn't change," E.J mumbled.

"Why didn't you warn me? Who knows, if Jeff never came I'd be your dinner tonight and you wouldn't even know who's kidneys it was!"

"I know, I'm sorry [y/n], but I really thought he changed. It happened so long ago."

" 'I know'," I mocked "I know my ass, yes-"

"I mean Jeff changed, so why can't he change? Oh and how's it going between Jeff and you?" He asked, I can literally FEEL his smirk under that blue banana mask— wait a moment-

I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing is going on between me and Jeff, now where were we—"

"Really? Because the way his eyeballs are eating you tells me something different." I raised an eyebrow and turned around, our eyes met for a moment before Jeff turns around and stomps into the kitchen. I swear I saw a tint of— you know what, not going to even question it, E.J's hallucinations appears to be contagious.

I turn back towards E.J.

"Yeah apart from the fact that I'm being creepily stalked by a murderer, whom is probably planning my death right now, there's really nothing going on between me and Jeff. And stop changing the subject!"

"It's not stalking, it's called observing-"

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes indeed,"

"Don't 'indeed' me," technically that made no sense- "You know what? I'm too tired to argue with you and your hallucinations anymore, I'm going back into my room, call me when diner is— wait don't, just send someone else to call me for diner, I don't want to listen to you"

"But-" I shushed him by shoving my hand against his mask and ran back upstairs into my room. And that's when I realized-

I fucked up-

I swear he's going to send Jeff to get me later— I shouldn't have done that. Frick the potato.

I shove my face into my pillow and huffed. I need a shower- a hot one- I don't get the people who shower in cold freaking water- like why? Why do you torture yourself like that?

After a long, awful, depressing, two minutes, I crawled into the bathroom- yes literally CRAWL, I don't know why I do this to myself- I question life choices.

𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 . . .

After I finished taking my shower- which involved singing with my most high pitch voice Disney movie songs- what? I walked back into my room, with fresh clothes, fresh face, good mood- not. And let's not forget broken voice- knock knock- my attention turned towards the door, where- drum rolls please, JEFF THE freaking banana split KILLER stood. HA! Bet you didn't expect that! You totally did- let's just imagine you didn't Alright?

I watched as he crossed his arms and coughed- sounds like a dying chipmunk to me,

"Diner's ready," I nodded and headed down with Jeff right behind. I couldn't help but cast a few glances behind me, he mostly just had his head down. We arrive to the dining room and I sat down to my usual place, Masky was no where to be found- for all I care.

I waited as the dining room started to fill in with people, we talked and exchanged a few words with each other, most of them were already aware of what happened between Masky and me AND Jeff, but they didn't say much about it. Nor do I want them to, I felt a bit uncomfortable talking about it, I felt- small and- naive. I should have listened to Jeff- but at the same time how could I have known he was- he had bad intentions, for all I know, Jeff seems more- I should just forget it. It's no big deal, no one died, and no one will.

Slender Man came in last, with all the food, and placed it on the table for everyone to serve for themselves. It was loud but somewhat quiet at the same time, I felt like I was being watched- I glanced up and noticed Jeff, just starring at me, we both slightly blushed and looked down at our plates.

After a few minutes, I glanced back at him, and he was just stabbing the chicken on his plate- poor chicken.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Next chapter is Jeff's Pov! (Estimation for next update: 1-2 weeks)

Hello lovelies!!
I'm going to say this in every chapter but I have to, I just feel so bad- sorry!!! I'm so sorry for making you wait, I think most of you probably left and stopped reading because of how long it took me to write a new chapter, but I'm trying!! I'll try and get back into the habit of at least one chapter a week, but I can't promise you, but I'll try!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to Vote; comment your thoughts; and share it to a friend that might enjoy! Thank you for reading! I'll see you all in the next chapter! ♥️