Chapter 10 - I killed the ones who cared -

[A/N]
I think most of you are like slowing giving up on me 😂😂😂 I'm so so sorry,,, like I really mean it. School is really stressful lately and with all the stress of school and the fact that I'm not updating just makes it worst.
Like I totally ruined the script that I was suppose to follow just because I needed to release a update but the only day I was free to finish the chapter was a day with not so much joy. And yes I do write scripts sometimes. Is that even suppose to be called a script?

[[y/n]'s pov]
"What are you doing?"

Oh him again . . .

"Nothing, just leave me alone"

"Not so tough anymore" He said, his husky voice sounding too close to me.

I scowled at it and just rolled my eyes. But my back was facing him so he didn't get the chance to see it.

I was mad at him, but mostly at me for actually thinking someone liked me even as a friend but I guess I was wrong. I was a fool to think that someone cared.

I killed the ones who cared. I had friends too . . . Or so that's what I thought. Heard they were talking behind my back, never believed it. The day they went to visit me before I was officially stuck in the damn asylum, spit out all the truth, the whole truth. Mocking me, laughing at me, saying how they never liked me and only used me for 'fam'.

Honestly, I think I was pretty well loved because of beauty. Not being narcissist or anything but I got that comment a lot. Still in the asylum from a few new psychologists on the first days.

But back in school, I didn't hang out with all the popular kids. They liked me for beauty, alright. You do you. I'm still here with a few dumbsick friends of mine.

Pfff,,, that's what I always said in my head . . .

"What shall I do to know what's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

The voice cut the space as I turned back to face him.

"It's not important"

"Look, [y/n], I'm sorry. Alright? But really stop being naive and think before falling into something that's fake"

Silence.

"I know I'm not the best at word choices but since you're staying with me now, we have to get to know each other better right?"

I just nodded in response

"Well then, let's just uhh chill? And talk. I guess that's what people do" he said, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

I can see that he's struggling with socializing. Can't blame him, I'm pretty bad too plus he's a killer. Obviously doesn't socialize. 

We sat down on the small couch in what he calls his 'living room'. Honestly, how can we call it a 'living' room. More like a dying room. It smells really bad and I'm pretty sure that's blood over there. The couch is pretty much dying and screaming while my ass is on it. Figuratively of course.

"So you killed teacher, what else?"

"My parents . . ."

"Oh just like me than?"

"Pretty much"

"Do you like dogs?"

"I've lived most of my life in the asylum, not so sure if the dogs from that place liked me so much. But yours seems fine"

"Siblings?"

Silence

Did I have a sibling? I never thought about that in ages. How come I can't remember if I had one or not.

"No." I answered after the long silence

"I killed the ones who cared" I said quietly

"So you did have a sibling?"

"I-I'm not sure"

Silence again.

"No shit Sherlock, you probably have a black hole in that little mind if yours"

"Says the guy who's bad with word choices"

"That has nothing to do with what I just said"

"Doesn't really matter to me"

"Sheesh cold"

"Cold to you too"  I answered looking back at him

Then it was all the just a staring contest. Until Jeff clears his throat.

"Uh, sure sure. I'm going for a killing spree. Just stay here and don't leave or else. Shit will happen"

He grabs his knife and slams the door shut when he leaves.

"Gee woman" I said out loud, luckily he didn't hear it

————————————————————————————
Thank you for waiting!!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Don't forget to share; vote; comment 💗 your thoughts!! I hope to see you all in the next chapter!

Btw,, again so so sorry,, next week is still a really busy week. I hope you understand!! 😓