Chapter 13- Haha, oh wait it's not a joke?

[[y/n]'s pov]

After hours and hours of scrubbing and trying to get the blood off the walls and floors, well pretty much everywhere. We, as in Jeff Ben and I, decided to sit down by the couch to talk about whatever they wanted to say.

"Alright spit pretty boy" Ben gulped.

"Slender Man wants you back at the mansion . . . both of you"

"Slend-"

"WHAT?" Jeff cut me off

"You heard me smile dude, He wants you back at the mansion. Her too."

"Wait hold on, How does whoever HE is knows about me? And you guys live in a mansion, I find that hard to believe"

"Babe, the he you're talking about is not any person" Ben started

"Nor thing" Jeff mumbled

"THING?!?!"

"Jeff shut the fuck up, you're going to make the poor girl shit in her pants"

"It won't, she already killed a whore-"

"To whom you fucked" I added

"Shut up woman" Jeff whispered in my ear

"LIKE I SAAAAID before I was kindly interrupted" Ben said as he glares at both of us, I just rolled my eyes

"He wants you Today. Look Jeff, I know you don't want to but we have to. And we have no time to argue, we already lost half the day just to clean HER mess."

"Hey! It's not my fault, she was being a bitch plus I already warned her. She asked for it"

"Whatever, stop complaining. We have to start moving now" Ben shouted as he left for the door.

I looked over to Jeff, he just groaned and followed Ben. So the best choice I have is to just follow them. We walked in silence. Then it got me thinking.

Did I say too much? Sure the girl from this morning was a bitch, but wasn't I acting like one too? All I did was complain . . .

No, I'm strong and I should be cold person, makes everything easier. 

I sighed

We walked and the further we did, the deeper I was lost in thoughts and before I knew it, I bumped into Jeff and fell back. I was expecting Jeff to shout but he just stood silently and looked at me. For a moment I thought I saw a flash of emotions in his eyes, but it all disappeared before I could even process what happened. Maybe it all just an illusion.

We were in front of a huge, crappy mansion. Haunted and long forgotten.

Ben and Jeff opened the door and walked in without a word, I stood up and ran after them but stop immediately when I entered.

There was a bunch of people, with masks, gears, and a lot of weapons

"Holy shit, what the hell did I get myself into" I mumbled, slowly and silently dying inside regretting every actions I too.

"Hey calm down, it's alright. They're no harm"

I looked up and Jeff, and that's when I notice his eyes. They're beautiful, gorgeous to be exact. He was holding my arms as he tried to calm me down but I couldn't hear a word he said. I was too caught up with what I'm seeing.

It's honestly really new to see Jeff actually caring for someone, and more shocking is that, That someone is me.

We heard coughing and both looked at the direction. A guy wearing a blue mask with some sort of black ink or goo falling down from his eyes.

"Welcome back Jeff and I wasn't actually expe- [y/n]?"

"Um, yeah that's me" I said awkwardly as I pushed Jeff off and dusted my black jeans with my hands

"How do you know my name?"

"Yeah, well you might not even know this but I'm your brother"

Silence. But it didn't last long before I burst out laughing

"Haha, oh wait it's not a joke?"

________________________________________________________________
Eventually, the wifi works from times to times so I have to make this fast. SORRY for taking so long! I'm trying my best, i hope you enjoy this chapter! Next chapter should be up SOON! Don't forget to share; vote; and comment your thoughts!!! I love your comments so much!!! So thank you to all those who commented, you guys really are the best, don't forget that!