Chapter 12- . . .Remember the devil who closed your eyes today -

[[y/n]'s pov]

"God" I whispered underneath my breath.

There was no more moans from jeff's room, everything was so quiet. All we could hear was my panting. I went to the kitchen to get a cup of water and freshen up my face.

After I was done cleaning my glass I heard footsteps. I grabbed the kitchen's knife and step out only to find the blonde girl from yesterday.

I sighed, this is not a good time to meet you.

"So you're the girl" she said with a smirk plastered on her face

I groan, but then took deep breaths

"The only girl in this hell hole is me, if you're wondering what you are then let's just keep it simple. An animal. More specific, his pet. We both know who 'his' stand for. Now mind your own business and get your ass back in your cage" I told her but was honestly not in the mood to fight

"You're just jealous that I get all the fun" she answered back

You know what? I'm done with this shit, I just want to slap her an send her to Pluto. But instead of doing so, I stayed nice and walked away.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue? Oh I should've known, you are jealous."

"Jealousy is the root of all devils . . ." I said quietly and walked closer to her.

She walks backwards until she hits the bottom stairs and fall on the ground, I crouched down to her level and lift her chin up with the knife.

" . . .but I'm already a devil" stab. Blood went spilling out of her mouth and chest

"It wasn't my fault . . ." stab

"It was your choice . . ." stab

"It was their choice" stab

she screams in agony and pain, she was crying intensely but I couldn't feel a bit of pity for her.

"You all just care about fucking each other aren't I right?" stab

"Fuck" stab

"Fuck" stab

"Fuck" stab

"Fuck everyone around you" stab

"What have you all become . . .?" stab

"Creatures who fucks fucks fucks" stab stab stab.

I stabbed her one more time in her chest, the same place I've been stabbing her. Twisting the knife as I watch her soul drain away.

"Remember the devil who closed your eyes today" I whispered in her ear.

I stood up and looked at my work. Well she lasted longer than I thought, not bad. I silently laughed to myself and sighed. There was blood everywhere on the walls, floor, stairs, well basically this is one heck of a bloody pool.

"Bloody hell" I heard a raspy voice said

I looked up to see Jeff and another guy next to him. He was blond, well he's a copy of link except his eyes. His eyes were black and had deep red pupils, and blood spilled from his eyes.

"I guess God decided to haunt me earlier than expected" I said as I keep starring at that uhhh thing? I should stop calling people things.

"Uh, I'm Ben. And no, I wasn't sent by God" Ben said

"You know what? I'm too tired of all of this to think about you. You do you, if you're here to kill me just do it now, I'm too tired to try anything"

"So if I kiss you, you'll still do nothing"

"Give it a try pretty boy" I said winking at him. If only you knew.

He walked closer to and our lips were almost touching . . . slap

"Owwwww" He screamed as he rubbed his cheek like a five years old, I laughed at his attitude. I feel like Ben and I could be good friends.

"Alright, let's just get this bloody mess cleaned up then we'll discuss about it" Jeff said as he went in the kitchen for whatever god knows.

"Discuss about what?" I asked to Ben

"Babe, You'll see" he said winking at me again. Slap

"Owwwwww, GEEZ WOMAN!"

________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Welcome back! I've got good news, Since there's no more exams and tests at school, I'll have more time to write and work on Mentally loved. Well it's not like I really have a choice. I have one month left of school but here's the problem. Recently, I posted a post on my instagram about the upcoming story which we all know so well: 'Met Again'

I'll be publishing Met Again JULY 12 2019. And well, here's the problem, Once Met Again is up, I won't have time to write mentally loved so that's why I'm kind of in the dead lines. No worries! I'm trying my best and I won't let you down! I'd be posting more updates on my instagram's story since I now have more time for writing.

I love you all! Thank you for reading Chapter 12 of mentally loved! Don't forget to share; vote; and comment your thoughts! Sorry for the slow updates but I'll make it up for you all! Hope to see you all soon on the next chapter!

Instagram: xaxlx122