The understood misunderstanding - Part 8 (Last Part)

(Not proof-read)

This was the second time Bela had been dragged by Mahir to their room, but she wouldn't complain about it. She was instead pleased because Mahir took a stand for her and made it clear in front of everybody, she was his and nobody else's. She was afraid he would sacrifice himself again, just like when he thought she was pregnant. She knew she wouldn't have let that happen though. She had taken time to accept her feelings for him, but she was damn sure now, she never wanted to be separated from him.
She was by her dressing table, removing her jewels when he heard his soft chuckles. She turned around to look at him.

"What's so funny?" she asked.

"Nothing. I was thinking, that went really well downstairs, don't you think?" he said, while unbuttoning his shirt.

This made Bela smile. She was astonished his mood had changed, as soon as they crossed the threshold of their room door.

'' I can't believe you find this funny.'' Bela shook his head, blushing because he was changing in front of her.

"I prefer laugh about it than being angry right now."

Bela was saddened by his reply and looked down. When she looked up at him again, Mahir was in front of her, his hands on the dressing table, pinning her in between. She immediately flushed.

''Wha..what are you doing Mahirji? ''

''Nothing. I am just looking at you. ''

She stared at him dumbstruck. She still found it unbelievable the way he was behaving. Instead of being angry with her, he was being really supportive. She hugged him, taking him by surprise.

''What happened Bela? Why are you crying? ''

"Why are you so good to me?"

Mahir looked at her and put a hair stand behind her ear.

''Because I love you. ''

Bela was shocked he confessed, but he noticed sadness in his eyes. She couldn't understand why.

"Okay you change here. I'll go change in the bathroom. I shouldn't spoil you that much.'' he wiped her tears and winked, then made his way to the bathroom.

Bela was lost. Everything was happening so fast today , it started to get on her nerves. She changed while making up her mind.

"Bela I am coming out okay?" Mahir shouted from the bathroom.

''Yeah.''

Coming out of the bathroom, Mahir grabbed his pillow and duvet from the bed and headed to the couch, making Bela react immediately.

"Mahirji! You can sleep on the bed."

"No Bela. It's ok. You do so, I know you must be tired from helping mom today."

Bela sighed in annoyance because he didn't catch what she meant. She turned off the lights, grabbed her pillow and went towards him.

'' What are you doing Bela?'' Mahir asked startled.

"Move."