Chapter 24: Epilogue

Yuri's POV:  2 months Later

  I smiled as I adjusted the cap on my head and looked to Monika who was grinning from ear to ear. I then looked to Sayori who waved enthusiastically at me as she bounced in place. They had already had their names called. I smiled when Natsuki accepted her diploma with a grin and my parents and Sayori's mom cheered for her.

  Though she looked slightly embarrassed, I knew she loved the attention. I stood in line waiting for my name, it was all so nerve racking. I kept counting to ten in my head and breathing in and out repeatedly. I was  trying so hard to keep my emotions in check and my heart calm. This was going to be the best day ever.
   "Yuri-" I heard my name and smiled brightly, taking another deep breath I made my way onto the stage smiling broadly. This was so great!

....................

  "I can't believe you published a book of poems!" I praised my friend and Monika beamed hand innertwined with Sayori's as she smiled.
   "Well Sayori and I are getting married soon so... I wanted to have a little nest egg." She whispered and Sayori smiled kissing her fiance happily.

   "You guys are so sickly sweet I could throw up." Natsuki grumbled good naturedly and I nudged her teasingly.
   "How's your psychology degree coming Sayori?" I asked changing the subject and Sayori grinned widely.
   "Fantastic!" She squealed making us all laugh.

   ..............

"Yuri..?" Natsuki whispered leaning against my side as we looked out over the beautiful landscape where we were stargazing. I hummed softly in response. The view was breathtaking.
"Yuri do you ever want what Sayori and Monika have?" She whispered softly to me and I smiled looking down at her.
  "Of course not...I want something better...I want something personal to me. My needs...and whatever you want." I smiled and Natsuki scoffed smirking up at me.

  "You're so cheesy. Plus we're nineteen anyway we got time!" She laughed and I beamed brushing aside her hair from her face as I stooped down and captured her lips in mine.
   "You're always worth the wait Suki." I whisper against her lips and she pulls me closer.
   "How is it you always manage to fluster me?" She whispered lowly into my ear making me shiver in delight.

  "God you're so cute!" I hiss kissing her passionately and she grins against my lips.
   "Don't call me cute." She purrs and I smile widely.
   "Sorry Suki but I can't help what I feel." She pushes me closer working her tongue against my lips. I grin.

   "Yuri you're just lovely!"
   "I know." I tease this is what heaven feels like.

The end!

Stay tuned for info on my next DDLC book!