Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s PoV

I was filling out some paperwork for my mother while she was away. It was a lovely Summer's day that I could be enjoying with a cup of tea and a few treats on the side. But of course being the only child of a noble family, I must take care of things when both parents aren't present at that time. Though I don't mind filling out forms and business proposals, it's easy when you get the hang of it. I smiled to myself as I finish the paperwork, setting it down I get up from mothers chair and stretch my arms.

"I wonder where (B/N) is" I ask myself quietly, my french accent lacing my every word. Even though my father is french and mother is not, I still have an accent of a full blooded Frenchman. Not that I really mind, I smile a bit as I leave mothers study and head towards the garden for fresh air. As I made my way through the large halls of the manor I finally found my way to the garden. There were dozens of gorgeous flower beds each with a different flower and color, I inhaled the sweet smelling air and smiled. 'This is gonna be a great day.' I told myself as I walked around in the garden, waiting for my dear mothers arrival. Not knowing that my day will be turned upside down for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lil buscuits, hope you enjoyed the first chapter, and I want to remind you all that the 2nd challange ends tomorrow, after I announce the winners another update in my first black butler book will be published. Good luck and I'll see you all later.

Bai~~